• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Tales of Symphonia. I only really played the second one, but it was a really awesome game.

NOOO THE FIRST ONE WAS BETTERRRR :< But the second one was pretty awesome. Just... Emil. :I

@./frozen fun/.: D: My friends in Florida start school today too~ :< I head off to college in a week. -w-;;

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
NOOO THE FIRST ONE WAS BETTERRRR :< But the second one was pretty awesome. Just... Emil. :I

@./frozen fun/.: D: My friends in Florida start school today too~ :< I head off to college in a week. -w-;;

I looked at the boxart and thought he was a chick.

But Decus was awesome and Marta was semi-hot. >.> <.<

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I looked at the boxart and thought he was a chick.

But Decus was awesome and Marta was semi-hot. >.> <.<

Decus was aweseome. :> I loved how he like couldn't stand up straight and all of his movements were crazyyyyy xD And and and Yuan was in it so happyface :'D
Haha, Marta and I act really similarly~ XD;;

@Tailor: D: Play it~~ It's like my favorite game(s) ever xD; It's for GC, and the sequel is for the Wii.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Don't have Gamecube or Wii...

....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Decus was aweseome. :> I loved how he like couldn't stand up straight and all of his movements were crazyyyyy xD And and and Yuan was in it so happyface :'D
Haha, Marta and I act really similarly~ XD;;

@Tailor: D: Play it~~ It's like my favorite game(s) ever xD; It's for GC, and the sequel is for the Wii.

I loved that too. I cried when he died. <.<'

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm currently working through the second one. The voices for most of the returning characters, while different (most of the VAs didn't return :c) are still good. Most of the new characters sound good too.

Loving returning to this world that I enjoyed the first time, but now with better graphics. I think the towns are exact model rips, but given brand new textures. Plus progressive scan and widescreen. The character style is less-chibi now, but I like it.

Controls are simple.

I'm liking it, but.... if Emil were gone I'd pick this up more option. I can't stand his character or his voice.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Yeah D: That was adorable, in some dark way. Even though I reeeeally didn't like Alice. XD

@Tailor: DDD: sadface~

I felt sorry for her.

Even if she was a huge *****.

Did you do the side quest about her past?

And personally, I didn't like Emil at the beginning, but he kind of grew on me.

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I'm currently working through the second one. The voices for most of the returning characters, while different (most of the VAs didn't return :c) are still good. Most of the new characters sound good too.

Loving returning to this world that I enjoyed the first time, but now with better graphics. I think the towns are exact model rips, but given brand new textures. Plus progressive scan and widescreen. The character style is less-chibi now, but I like it.

Controls are simple.

I'm liking it, but.... if Emil were gone I'd pick this up more option. I can't stand his character or his voice.

I loved seeing the towns again <3 But I kinda missed the overworld travelling from place to place.

Emil is a loser. :I I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if he were different. ._. But the ending I got, I swear... >:U I need to replay it to get a better one. ...There are three endings, right? XD;

@Jack Corvus: Haha, there was a sidequest? XD I don't think I did any sidequests. I just wanted to ram through the game... -w-;;

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
I loved seeing the towns again <3 But I kinda missed the overworld travelling from place to place.

Emil is a loser. :I I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if he were different. ._. But the ending I got, I swear... >:U I need to replay it to get a better one. ...There are three endings, right? XD;

@Jack Corvus: Haha, there was a sidequest? XD I don't think I did any sidequests. I just wanted to ram through the game... -w-;;

Emil did become a bad ass near the end when.....yeah.

I got the perfect ending.

But I'll never understand
Spoiler:

And yeah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2MK84kNXE Part 2 is in the related videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back