• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Choice Quest

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Well in that case I feel it's safe to assume #1 leads to death unless Janp is playing some sick mind games here hmmmm.

Purple ice cream sounds like an epic finale, #2 it is!

> 2. Use the purple ice-cream and cookies to get out of the cell. Eventually throw them at Drowzee.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Let's go with a bang. Number #2 Use the purple ice-cream and cookies to get out of the cell. Eventually throw them at Drowzee. I think the decision that would cause our demise is either 1 or 4

Years
  • Going for a different approach this time. :}

4. There was a Poké Ball earlier that rolled down from the table somewhere. Luckily it's in the cell. Use whatever Pokémon is in it to battle Drowzee.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • 2. Use the purple ice-cream and cookies to get out of the cell. Eventually throw them at Drowzee. (because Wynaut?)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    2. Use the purple ice-cream and cookies to get out of the cell. Eventually throw them at Drowzee.

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Why does everyone ignore this one?
    I go with No:"4".
    The pokeball can contain any pokemon from a rayquaza to a magikarp.Think positive.

Years
  • I guess this was too tempting to ignore...
    1. Let Drowzee hit you and end you suffering.
    2. Use the purple ice-cream and cookies to get out of the cell. Eventually throw them at Drowzee.
    3. Convince Drowzee to release Grimer. You remember it knows Shadow Sneak and Knock Off. He can take on Drowzee. <- Death choice
    4. There was a Poké Ball earlier that rolled down from the table somewhere. Luckily it's in the cell. Use whatever Pokémon is in it to battle Drowzee.

You decided to attack and so Pikachu gains 5 points.

Pokémon
    Gone

Inventory
    Empty bag Used to be full of cookies, now it's empty.

Psychic cap Cap used by Drowzee to take over Rocket Castle. You should hide it somewhere safe.

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 7: The Conclusion

You quickly take out ice-cream and hit the cell with it. The bars begins to melt. Yes!

Drowzee's Shadow Ball is quickly growing. There is only small window melted before he sends it against you. You take out red cookie and toss it against Shadow Ball. They hit each other exactly between the bars. Following explosion sends you against the wall.

You feel heat. You open your eyes, that you closed because of the explosion, and you see no bars. Instead, there are flames all over the entrance to your cell. Drowzee is still sitting on the table, but his mechanical cap is gone. You don't feel the eerie feeling anymore.

Drowzee moves his hands and starts manipulating the flames. They start spreading inside. Remembering your training now, you easily jump over them, pick another cookie from the bag and toss it at Drowzee.

Blue cookie stops right in front of Drowzee. It starts cracking and crumbles into nothing. Well, that didn't work as you expected. Drowzee counter attacks with another Psychic attack. It launches parts of destroyed table against you.

You dodge one leg and catch another one. You use it as weapon and hit Drowzee in the belly. You aim your next attack towards his head, but pink energy forms on his forehead as he prepares to attacks you with Zen Headbutt. His first attack breaks the leg and you have to roll on the side. You decide to use fists as he attacks for the second time.

You clash. His attack hurts. But your is superior. You punched Drowzee with your left hand and you fit your right hand in to his mouth. Why? Because you're still holding that purple ice-cream.

Drowzee goes pale as he swallows it. He falls on the ground unconscious.

One last memory comes to your mind. You pick the last cookie out of the bag. It's pure black, but not burned. You break it and toss it on Drowzee's body. Portal appears and sucks Drowzee in. He'll be trapped in Distortion World for eternity.

You want to pick Grimer's Poké Ball, but as you touch it, it disappears. It was Drowzee's illusion as well. So, where's true Grimer? Muckey! His name is Muckey! Where is he? Is he still in the castle? Was he here at all? You can't quite remember if your partner followed you here.

You decides to look through the castle for him. You must have parted in the lab. As you're walking around Drowzee's cap, you pick it up. You should find a save place where to hide this.

And so you saved world from the Psychic Freak...

And with that this adventure ended. I would be grateful for a feedback from you all. I'll probably post small chart of what you missed or what could go different tomorrow. See you in the next adventure!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Whoa, that sure is one epic ending. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Btw if #3 is the death choice, is it also the only one leading to the quest failure? Or are there any other similar cases? 🤔

Years
  • Oooh, glad the final choice didn't result in anything bad for us. Poor Drowzee though, I can't help but still feel a little bad. And wish I could know more about where Grimer is/if he was even real or just an illusion?!

Back