• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Choice Quest

remer

The Warrior
Years
  • Let me think out of the box,what if we need ice cream sometime later?
    So I go with no:3(Although I know this won't be winning)...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Those chemicals look very interesting. Too bad now is not really the time to check them out. Maybe we can add some sprinkles to the ice cream. ;D

Going with:
    > 5. Ask why is Drowzee waking you like true ALFA.

Years
  • Finally something interesting!
    1. Attack with Grimer. That Drowzee just woke up, it's weak.
    2. Fall on your knees, start crying and plead for your life.
    3. Throw one of the flask at it back. Blue looks like it could work.
    4. Offer Drowzee the Ice-Cream for waking it up.
    5. Ask why is Drowzee waking you like true ALFA.

Pikachu will finally get some love too: 5 points

Pokémon
    Grimer(♂) Status: Friendly Moves: Poison Jab, ???, ???, ???

Inventory
    Ice-Cream??? An purple glowing ice cream that was stuck on Grimer

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 3: The battle

"I'm waking you? You're waking me!" you say.

Drowzee is clearly confused by this reaction. And to be honest, you're also confused by what you just said.

"Answer me now!" you continue.

"No! You're answering me! I'm Drowzee, conqueror of the world!" Drowzee says.

Next few words just get out of your mouth without any thinking: "I'm Drowzee, conqueror of the world!"

You notice smoke started coming out of Drowzee's hat. Whatever you're doing, it's working.

Drowzee throws another flask at you, but it hits the ground in front of you.

Since mimicking him seems to work, you grab one flask and throw it at him. You hit him right in the head.

Small white textbox appear: "It's super-effective. " It reads.

The box disappear as quickly as it appeared and Rocket Grunts fall to the ground with Drowzee.

"How dare you attack me " Drowzee's voice shouts in your head.

You want to grab and throw another flask, but you can't move anymore.

Drowzee gets back up and levitates on the pedestal. The Grunts get up again, but do nothing.

Drowzee creates a Shadow Ball and attacks you with it. It hits hard and knocks you down on the floor.

Another flask comes flying your way, but Grimer stops it with his body. It breaks and the green mist fills the room.

It feels like your souls left your body for a moment, but then you realize you can move freely again. You pick up Grimer and decide to quickly find an exit.

Shadow Ball cuts through the mist and almost hits you again.

"Look out for tables." a deep voice tells you right before you notice a table in front of you. You jump above it with ease.

"Good job! Now go left, there is a passage." the voice continues to talk. It isn't inside your head like the Drowzee's voice.

You decided to go left and found a hole inside the wall. You run through it into the next room.

You don't take a chance and continue running to other rooms until you're sure that Drowzee isn't near you.

"Well, that went awfully wrong." the voice appear again. Where is it coming from? There is no one near you.

Grimer jumps out of your hands on the floor. He turns to you and you discover the source of the voice the moment Grimer opens his mouth: "'Why are you waking me?' Really? The best detective in the world comes up with this of all things?"

That Grimer is talking. You're going mad.

"Why do you look at me like this? Do I have something between my teeth?"

It puts one of his hands in his mouths. When he sees your pale face, he stops.

"Say something, pal."

Before you can say anything, you get an eerie feeling in your head, similar to the one when Drowzee was reading your mind. He's near! You have to do something. But you should also ask something that talking Grimer.

What will you say?
    1. "You can talk?"
    2. "What is happening?"
    3. "The best detective in the world?"
    4. "Why is that Drowzee trying to kill me?"
    5. "Where am I?"

And...

What will you do?
    1. Fight Drowzee head on with Grimer.
    2. Hide in this room.
    3. Run away as far as possible.
    4. Hide and ambush Drowzee!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • A talking Grimer, huh? Now that's interesting. I might as well ask him...
    2. "What is happening?"

Also, about that Drowzee, I might as well...
    2. Hide in this room.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    2. What's happening?

4. Hide and ambush Drowzee

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Weird stuff going on here, but the important things need to be asked.
    > 3. "The best detective in the world?"

And...

Now would be a great time for... a tactical retreat.
    > 4. Run away as far as possible.

Years
  • Today's update is little bit late and shorter, but it's all coming together to the great finale! Also sorry if this part doesn't make sense, I'm half asleep.
    1. "You can talk?"
    2. "What is happening?"
    3. "The best detective in the world?"
    4. "Why is that Drowzee trying to kill me?"
    5. "Where am I?"

And...

What will you do?
    1. Fight Drowzee head on with Grimer.
    2. Hide in this room.
    3. Run away as far as possible. (Got 3 points alongside 4, so I voted myself for this option)
    4. Hide and ambush Drowzee!

Eevee gets 5 points and Pikachu 2 points for your answers.

Pokémon
    Grimer(♂) Status: Friendly Moves: Poison Jab, ???, ???, ???

Inventory
    Ice-Cream??? An purple glowing ice cream that was stuck on Grimer

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 4: Preparations

Before you can even decide what to do, you just ask: "Where am I?"

Grimer look at you with the puzzled expression: "We're saving the world in this Rocket Castle! Or we were before you decided to play dumb! We had plan!" You can hear anger in Grimer's voice.

"What plan?" you ask another question.

"You were meant to trick Drowzee into thinking he caught you in his hypnosis. Why did you attack him?"

Before you can explain your current amnesia, the eerie feeling grows stronger and you know you have to decide quickly.

"Can this plan work now?" you ask.

"I don't think so. He wants to kill you now. Do you have your Hypnosis Repelent?"

"Hypnosis what?"

Grimer starts feeling that Drowzee is near, probably through similar eerie feeling you have.

"Doesn't matter, we can hopefully get another one. Now run!" he says and starts slowly crawling to the door. You pick him and together you run through maze of rooms far from Drowzee. Luckily, you avoid it just in time.

You end up in what seems like kids bedroom. There are Pokémon toys threw all around, majority of them being Drowzee plush toys. You can only wonder what happened to the poor child living here.

"So, we got our last Hypnosis Repelent from Giovanni. But since he's long gone, we have no ally in the castle. We might return back to the lab and see if there is one more repelent. But that means going to Drowzee's lair again." Grimer contemplates.

You have head full of questions, but you feel the urge of getting the Repelent and stopping Drowzee. In the meantime, Grimer pulls a slimy map out of his body.

"We're here." he points at one room on the map. "Now that I think about it, we could also return to the kitchen. I'm pretty sure Slurpuff would like to see you're okay. And she might have some magical food of her. You know like the cupcakes we used in Lumiose. Or that ice-cream you have." He points to another room on the other side of the castle. "We could also try to recruit one of those Poochyena in the lobby. Drowzee won't like that."

Grimer looks at you: "So what's the plan, pal? I don't think we'll be able to go to more than one place before Drowzee find us."
    1. Go directly to the lab, get repelent and face Drowzee.
    2. Go to the kitchen to see Slurpuff and get magical food that could counter Drowzee.
    3. Get Poochyena in the lobby and attack Drowzee with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Desperate times require desperate measures, but number 1 is suicide and number 3 is too shaky and not a stable choice, they could attack us instead
    2.Go to the kitchen to see Slurpuff and get magical food that could counter Drowzee.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Slurpuff is an obvious ally, so she seems like the most safe choice.

2. Go to the kitchen to see Slurpuff and get magical food that could counter Drowzee

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • I'm probably going to...

2. Go to the kitchen to see Slurpuff and get magical food that could counter Drowzee

Back