• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Get Together / Halloween Haunt 2007 ] Battling tournament ~V2~

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    My opponent came on earlier today, for the first time since Thursday, but didn't respond to my pm's.

As such I think it's safe to say that they're a no-show.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I couldn't battle last week because my Wi-Fi was broken. But now I got a wireless router that seems to work okay.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    OMG!!! Well, I feel sorry for luckyCHARMS, but maybe Aragorn is rusty enough that he'll pull off a win.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years

I couldn't battle last week because my Wi-Fi was broken. But now I got a wireless router that seems to work okay.

Lucky Charms.....Good Luck!
    You are a great battler and i hope you do good in this battle.
    I have never battled aragornbird but i here he is better than Richard Steel(OMFG!!!!).I can't even beat richard steel YET(LOL, yeah like that will ever happen).Just imagine how i will do against him(R.I.P.:P)
    Once again Good Luck!

And i hope i don't get you or aragorn bird next(depending on who wins)because i WILL loose.

Ooka

Years
    Well, one time I was really close to beating Aragorn but Wi-Fi screwed up and I didn't get to finish the match, it sucked really bad.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    ZomgholyjebusggCHARMS
    All I can say is good luck bud

Never battled aragornbird before, but I've beaten Richard a couple of times and he hasn't beaten me (yet) =P

Next round please archer?....

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Due to connection issue, my opponent has forfeited the first round.

Edit: beaten by a minute!

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    Well that only means a few battles have to wait for the winner of aragorn and lucky in round 2, but quite a few others can still have their round 2 battles.

Years
    Will post the next round when i get a chance. I am at school. Hopefully within 10 hrs. I would appreciate if luckyharms and Aragorn have fought by then.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years

Oh my God! :shocked: Poor luckyCHARMS, that is all I can say :paranoid: You never know, he might just win! =P but I doubt it

Why do you always decorate you posts so excessively with *~*~*~*~*~?

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, he does. At first I thought because he was a Mod that it was one of those post, preset things, but now it's obvious that it isn't.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    what??
    I always thought he was a mod....

LMAO.
    Yeah we this tournament would probably end in the year of 2008......

EDIT:probably nooby question but how do you put that line over the words?like what lady nicole did with "but i doubt it"??

Back