• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Get Together / Halloween Haunt 2007 ] Battling tournament ~V2~

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I'm waiting now...

The moment I see SK8 online, I'll PM him for a battle!!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Uh oh guys, I haven't gotten a chance to battle with luckyCHARMS. Today was the last day that I have access to a stable Wi-Fi. I most likely won't be able to battle again until winter break (December 14th) unless my college wi-fi suddenly decides to behave.

Years

Uh oh guys, I haven't gotten a chance to battle with luckyCHARMS. Today was the last day that I have access to a stable Wi-Fi. I most likely won't be able to battle again until winter break (December 14th) unless my college wi-fi suddenly decides to behave.

It better start working, I want my shot at battling you.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years

:shocked: He's back and he still hasn't battled poor luckyCHARMS. The suspense is killing me!

Listen to me! Why do you always decorate your posts with *~*~*~*? If you don't answer me I'll have to PM you.

Darn. I was hoping to battle you at some point, aragorn. >_>

Are you mad? XD

Just came on here to say good luck to all of the remaining battlers. It seems to be quite heated right now, and I look forward to whomever Aragorn is battling. That has to be quite an exciting match.

Not neccessarily. Birdie is so good that he might just take out the other guys whole team in one KO XD That wouldn't be a very exciting match at all...but fortunately, it's luckyCHARMS and he's a decent battler so it should be an exciting match after all =P Damn I wish they would video it.

Years
    hmmm....im going up against dark azelf.
    Does anyone know if he/she is good?

EDIT:Feel sorry for MarthX.
    He has to face either Lucky Charms or Aragorn.

No point in fearing them. If I fear them, I'll lose without a chance. I'm somewhat happy to get to battle one of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    battle!!

Me and SK8 will battle within 24 hours cuz I've got school and there's a 7-hour time zone difference!

Years
    Me and SK8 will battle within 24 hours cuz I've got school and there's a 7-hour time zone difference!

Sorry about that, its the closest i could get them.

@ Aragornbird/luckyCHARMS - Are you able to organise a time and go to a hotspot, like MacDonalds or something? (Nicole's suggestion of filming the battle would be interesting. CHARMS, you might want to do this, as Aragorn would look weird holding a Camera above a DS in public.)

Considering, that, do you think someone could film the Grand Final? I could link it to the first thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    ~Kazaam~ agreed to battle me at a certain time today (3 PM EST) then blew me off. He hasn't been on since 2:31 PM EST.

I'm not sure when results are due, but don't blame me for not getting them in.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Okay, Archer, what happens if both battlers don't have any KOd pokemon because wi-fi won't work long enough for them to even battle?

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Well we're both great battlers, and we've been at it all night, so I really think you should just let us both through. If not then couldn't you just fnd a really good member for us to fight, then let them judge who did the best against them? Or else disqualify the person with bad wi-fi?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yeah but seriously everyones being an arse slack and taking their time PM'ing their opponents for the scheduled match, I for one hate how people don't turn up for something =\

Ooka

Years
    It actually should be blamed on people with bad wi-fi. Reason being is you shouldn't enter a tournament if your wi-fi can't function good enough for you to participate.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    It actually should be blamed on people with bad wi-fi. Reason being is you shouldn't enter a tournament if your wi-fi can't function good enough for you to participate.

I'd agree with you entirely if almost all disconnects weren't Nintendo's fault.

Not an example from pokemon, but there are countless other issues with WFC like this.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years

Yeah, I agree. That means we'll be getting rid of aragornbird *shakes fist* =P

EDIT: Sorry aragorn buddy, no hard feelings hey? It's just that your wifi is really bad...

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I'm truly sick and tired of waiting..and I'm going overseas for Christmas break soon, which means I won't be able to compete until the 7th of Jan

I agree with Kazaam on those Wi-Fi issues, those people with bad Wi-Fi connection should not be allowed to enter this tourney under whatsoever condition, it'll just bring more pain and extreme burden to others.

EDIT:
    Name has left PC, I guess he's off the tourney then.
    We will remember you bud..

Last edited:
    Back