• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Get Together / Halloween Haunt 2007 ] General discussion

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • YAAAAAAAAAY *runs in circles*

I can't trick or treat the year because I'm ... "Too Old"... That sucks, but I get whatever's left in the candy bowl after the youngins are gone :D

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
  • Yeah, I had to stop trick or treating not only because I was too old but I couldn't walk far without my chest hurting like a <censored>. Yeah, I never could enjoy trick-or-treating because of it. ;o;

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Horayyy~... -throws conffeti- I'm really happy about that, because at my school, there will be a lot of activities and all that. There will be a bucket of candies that we will be able to win. And I'm gonna win it... >>; <~ However, I'm not going to trick-or-treating the 31st... I personally think that I'm a bit too old. But oh well... ~> This message goes to my friends, only: Happy Halloween :O. Pupu~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Friad I've been too old for trick or treating for about 10 years lol. Anyways, alas my only Halloween celebration outside of the computer will be watching some Halloween movies. Not enough kids to really have a reason to hand out candy in my town anymore, and no one I know of holds a halloween party. Plus, I don't have a costume, mostly for the above reasons. Though I do have a costume I would love to one day make.

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    First thing that caught my eye actually was the Nsider welcome thread in the new users forum actualy though Elusive told me about the site and I joined because it was pokemon. Anyways My ideal costume would be of Yuna in her summoning outfit. I look a good deal like her in real life ,so I think it'd be fun to dress like her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    Celebrated less and less in my neighborhood, or so it seems. Well, not much decorations anymore. I've just been eating the candy handing out candy for the past few years. Not sure if I feel like doing it again this year though....

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I would... except I have no clue about anything past Hoenn.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yey Halloween is just coming!!! and I cant wait the fun ^___^

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Oh, well in that case, I'll participate. (when I get around to it)

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    I'll probably do the role play a little later, first going to plan out my singing contest entry. Helps that i can sing the song 1000 words without any music.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Yayz for halloween! Tomorow (or possibly sunday) i'm getting my costume. I told my mom I want to be a cookie ( as like a joke thing to walk into school as) but she said no... Whatever, i'm 13 AND I'M GETTING MY CANDY DAMNIT!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Halloween, We really never did celebrate halloween...It's All Saint's Day here, meaning you visit your visit dead relatives in there grave, So For me...halloween is really SCARY DD:

And It's the place where you go GHOST HUNTING : D

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Yo everyone, im too old so i can't trick or treat, but i have got a LOT of sweets to give out, but i do have that uncanning feeling the i'm gonna get egged :paranoid: *Gulp*

-Amso-​

Back