• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Get Together / Halloween Haunt 2007 ] General discussion

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    You know what, I'm tired of everybody telling people trick-or-treating is for little kids. We should all find a state to meet in and all go together. Then if someone tried to tell us we were to old to trick-or-treat we be like "What'd you say?!?!?!." The we would beat them up and take all their candy.......yeah we should do that.

XD

Anyway, happy PC Halloween everybody!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    People in my neighborhood who are like 16-17 still go trick-or-treating XD I'm not going this year because I don't have a costume, plus I get to hand out candy :>

Zach, that is a really funny idea XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, I'd dress up for halloween but idk. Maybe I'll just stay home and hand out candy
    Maybe dress up but stay home XD I'm really too old to go trick or treating. D:
    But I may just dress up anyway. XD

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Well I'm going trick or treating. My neighboor hood ranges from 8-20. But the older people like go out at 10:00. I still don't know what to go as.
    Anyway happy halloween PC!

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • xD hahahhaha nice idea, but I can't get a dress up like that D:. I think i'll go as a zombie or a witch xD they seam more dramatic. Oh no I got it a pumking head. .... xD

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    I stopped around the time i was 12 actually, though I fooled a neighbor that last year into thinking I was in a costume when really I was in what I'd worn for school, and it just happened to be close enough to being able to claim I was the Mask lol. That actually was pretty fun doing too.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, obviously now I'm a little too old to dress up, and run around collecting candy, but I still love Halloween. Plus, the idea of running around Trick or Treating doesn't sound as amusing anymore, so I don't really miss it. ^^;

I do plan to go to a Haunted House, though.. and I'm going to try to scare small children on Halloween night. >>; When I'm not busy on Gaia Online, anyhoo.. they're having a Halloween event. :3

As for Trick or Treating.. someone said they were too old for it, and their age says 15.
    >>; I've heard of alot of people who go out on Halloween until they're like.. 17, or 18.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Hmm, I'm undecided if I'm going to go this year, I just like to go out and walk around with my friends (I don't really like a lot of candies). This will most likely be my last year, if I go but I did promise myself one more year last year.
    The problem is what to be, I've had to improvise the last two years. The first year I taped couch cusions to my side's and said I was A lost remote and last year I wore a mask, a wig and a really big white shirt and went as a giant autograph book. I had people sign me all night. the mask and wig were to make it look like I actually made an effort.

This year I really want to have a real costume but if all else fails I can wear a giant white bag and tape a table to my head. I'll be a piece of gum ;).

I'm hoping to go out with my friends anyways, it's just too bad it's on a Wednsday.

Why do I always write elongated replies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Whoop, Haloween, already? Heck, Christmas is only two months away... Cripes...

Not sure what I'll be doing. Yes, I'm too old to Trick or Treat now, trust me, around where I live I'd get ridiculed if I did. So we'll probably just have some family around and generally mingle.

And I've returned to the Pokécommunity after a small absense, due to... stuff... happening in my life that I've been really cut up about, but we won't go there. ;D Not sure many of you know me anyway, because I haven't got a high post count due to the fact that I've mostly hung around the Trading and Battling boards. I should start posting though, gotta earn a rep on a forum as great and friendly as this one!

And I'll be eagerly anticipating the setting up of the Haloween battling board, adding a few finishing touches to my team. =D

Hmm... I waffled a bit too much there, huh?

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Know how I'm gonna spend this weekend?? At work! haha, what company schedules a full time college student majoring in Chemistry all weekend for a 9-5 shift? Not to mention I have a painting I have to finish (a recreation of Dali's "Persistence of Memory").

Enough rants. I do have something special planned or Halloween: I'm going to restart my Diamond version. C'mon, how cool will it be to have on my ID card that I started my adventure October 31st?

Trick or Treat was actually last night... I dressed up as the Scarecrow from Batman Begins (I actually sewed together layers of burlap with twine and made myself a mask). Oh man... I had fun scaring the kids that night!

But I live near a graveyard, and there's always kids around this time of year up there at night, trying to summon spirits of some crap. Now THEY are fun to mess with. ;) Dress in ragged cloths, paint your face white, and limp towards them while moaning. They will run. XD

Years
  • Hahahaha Oh man scaring kids in graveyards is a very satisfying past time. :3 Another one is hypnotizing a friend then making her believe a serial killer is slowly killing us one by one in front of her eyes. Or making her believe she's Dobby from Harry Potter and she just did something bad so she has to punish herself....last time we did that she stuck her head in the closet and slammed the door repeatedly on herself before we could get her to stop...........but anywho! :D

I think this year my friends and I are just not gonna go to class on Thursday and party it up in Waikiki, loads of people dress up and run around town to different clubs and bars and just kinda check everyone else's costume out. I've even seen several Mamogram Booth costumes over the past few years. XD

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • I usually like to make my costume instead of buying it, and the only reason why I still trick-or-treat is because of the FREE candy. After trick-or-treating I trade candy with my friends. I can't give out candy after I get back home because we usually run out of it (We give out king size candy bars and my mom thinks that some people come twice).

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I probably won't go trick-or-treating this year. I don't have a costume or anything.
    But I don't mind at all <3! I'll get to go over to Grandma's and give out candy to all the little kids! I really love little kids... even though they can be annoying. :3

Back