• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • God.. I have had the oppurtunity to participate in the '08 and '09 Get Together's, I just didn't, so I guess by finally posting here I actually am participating this year. Still thinking about entering the Singing Competition though.

I wish it was 30º here, I don't know what the tempreture is at the moment, but it's not hot.

EDIT - Scratch that, it's 18º at the time of this edit.

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
  • Romania... -_-
    But I would've loved to watch the World Cup ! ^^

:D Romania, I don't now if it interests you but that's from Playing with Fire in the Eurovision Songcontest, right? They should've won! I'm a big fan of the Eurovision!

And we don't live that far away from each other, I live in the Netherlands ^_^

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Oh God! Eurovision was amazing this year.

I don't wanna hate on my country, but Englands song was COMPLETE AND UTTER RUBBISH!

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
  • Oh God! Eurovision was amazing this year.

I don't wanna hate on my country, but Englands song was COMPLETE AND UTTER RUBBISH!

Agree, Josh sung good, but the song was old-fashioned 80's and the back singers were really bad.

But I'm leaving again. Visiting a friend. See you later! And have a lot of fun :D

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I know! I actually think whoever wrote it shouldn't be aloud to write again, and should have his hands amputated.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • You should see the disapointment here in Croatia! Everybody expected our girls to be in top three..., and they didn't even make it to the finnals! GOD did I laugh!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I thought Croatia was pretty good. Call me sexist, but I prefer female singers because I think they have better voices anyway

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • :(

I feel I can't do anything here. My interests and skills are so narrow that no one can put them into a thread or contest.

Examples:

- dream discussion
    - music and soundtrack composition
    - ideas for video games and stories discussion thread

I probably would have drawn a picture for the Generation 5 thing, but I don't have anything I could use to put it on a computer, I'm left-handed, and the computer art programs I have are horribly difficult to control. And it's been so long since I've drawn a picture so my drawing skills may be rusty.

I feel like the little piano girl from Clocktower 3.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I only saw a few songs from the last Eurovision, but it left me highly unimpressed. Not much in the way of good singing, more just attention seeking rubbish imo. -_- Eh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back