• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    How to prove your not dumb run in stairs and if this happens your dumb
    Get-Together Manifesto
    lol

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    I was robbed in 2005. I replaced our real PC with a paper made screen. Come on, I was 7. I hardly cried... until I saw my dear PC gone.. ;o;
    It was horrible.

Aww! That sucks! Especially being seven, it's like 'dude, where's my PC?'. Sorry, bro. :(

I'm really paranoid about getting my stuff stolen, especially since I really need to have certain things with me as a kind of safety blanket(I know I'm 18, but shut up...>_>) xD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Aww! That sucks! Especially being seven, it's like 'dude, where's my PC?'. Sorry, bro. :(

I'm really paranoid about getting my stuff stolen, especially since I really need to have certain things with me as a kind of safety blanket(I know I'm 18, but shut up...>_>) xD

I actually started smiling... I thought it was a joke. They stole our camera, video camera, DVD player, PC and PC Screen.
    They BROKE our TV. They cut the cables but they couldn't lift it so they just let it there.
    And everything was open... dad lots 300 euros, mom had her perfumes stolen. Madness.

Hey, I have a watch I've owned since I was 7 (11 now). I always wear it. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My signature seriously needs updating. It take ages to edit it on my phone though.

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Gaaaaah! I dunno if it's this get-together, just a coincidence, or if this is normal, but SOMETHING is lagging the forum to death, at least on my end! ;-;

Ooh, sounds fun~ ;3 Now if only I had someone like that for me... ;-;

Two words:

DO IT!!! =)

Anyway I see the site is backup it was kinda down for a while. Hmmm I'm in the mood to kick some butt in the Battle Arcade!

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts! \O/ One of the best games ever!

WOO! Kingdom Hearts! Yeah!

I was just watching the final battle in the second one.

Spoiler:

I'm kinda sad though. I want KH: Birth by Sleep. but it comes out a week before Halo: Reach. I can't get both.

Guess I'mma have to get a job.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    ;_; the get to gether has been very disapointing so far! none of the games i have (for game night) were played on xbox360 just on computer! T_T

Tailor

Objection!
    Years
    Yes sir!! >=)

I can't wait until the release of birth by sleep. That game is going to be awesome!

Yes, it is. With master Xehanort, Master of Goats! (If you've seen the english trailer)

WOO! Kingdom Hearts! Yeah!

I was just watching the final battle in the second one.

Spoiler:

I'm kinda sad though. I want KH: Birth by Sleep. but it comes out a week before Halo: Reach. I can't get both.

Guess I'mma have to get a job.

I've beaten Xemnas quite a lot of times (on easy :P)

And I should for KH BBS IMO...

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I still have my baby blankie. =3
    I'm sad that no one has told me how awesome the music in Civilization is. Buying and playing it have been on the backburner for years but if someone had told me how AWESOME it was, I'd have it, like, right now. D=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back