• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • As I said earlier, this is like a DCC, except it won't last as long.

Anyways, I'm kinda sad this one's almost over. I had a bit more fun this time than I did last year~

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I'm so happy, I've finally reopened my thread. It took 3 months because I was lazy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I was in more events too, I guess.

Last year I just did trivia and Shiratori. This year I did Shiratori again, but added in iSketch, the Design-a-Trainer contest, the Skype convos., and I attempted the movie night but didn't really get a chance to join in ^^'

Oh, and I also helped host the PokeHumanfication contest with my pair. Can't wait to give her the votes tomorrow~ Or maybe I'll post them myself, if she doesn't mind.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I did some contests, like the Map-off and the Draw Gen. V, I did the movie night thing and watched Ash turn to stone ;___;
    Too bad he came back alive. And watched part of the Rise of Darkrai.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back