• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    @neko Waking up early is no good. I likeh teh sleepz. My advice, (if you have a television in your room.) is to find an infomercial. Preferably an unbearably boring one. Set the sleep timer to it's max. And lie down. Chances are, you'll be asleep in 15 minutes.

@Azure If that was a mini-song, it was awesome, if not, it was still awesome.

Btw I haz a muffin.

Oh teh noez! They be stealin my muffin. D=<

If you know what that was from, say so and I will personally send you a box of delicious muffinz.

Expect delicious muffinz in 3 to 15 business years. You must be at least 18 or older to apply, but no one is checking to see if you are really 18. Muffinz will be fresh, and will be delivered right to your door personally by MasterLink742. No info given. I WILL find you ^.^

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    The smaller the glitch, the more likely I am to freak out about it. Like that glitch. I would've been absolutely amazed at it. Then sad that I would probably never get to do it again. Then some big glitch like... <insert large glitch here :P>
    I would've been like "Woah..." then forgotten about it.

I'm weird that way.

:pink_giggle:

I'm just swell, thanks! x3 I'm actually in a really good mood right now lol. Also a bit hyper, which doesn't help the fact that I gotta wake up early tomorrow for a dentist's appointment. xD

Ugh, I always have to wake up early for those. There never seems to be any in the afternoon. :pink_shifty:

Maaa-ni-fes-to!
    Ma-ni-festo!
    Manifesto!
    Manifesto!
    Maaa-ni-fes-toooo!

I just love that word. In any case, the Get-Together seems to be going good. I haven't made much input, but it's still really cool to see this kind of thing happen.

I must agree, that is a pretty awesome word. :pink_laugh: It's one of those words you can randomly do a song with (just using that word) because it sounds catchy.
    Rawr.

I have appeared.... -trips-
    You! :pink_disbelief:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

:pink_giggle:

Ugh, I always have to wake up early for those. There never seems to be any in the afternoon. :pink_shifty:

I must agree, that is a pretty awesome word. :pink_laugh: It's one of those words you can randomly do a song with (just using that word) because it sounds catchy.

You! :pink_disbelief:

-pops back up-
    Wha? Huh? Me what?
    :cer_confused:

Enigma

Years
    Ummm... I dunno, to be totally honest. ._.

:pink_disbelief:

Well then...I'm nearly done with remodeling my trade thread. :pink_boogie: By my time calculations, it should be done by Sunday (hopefully).

Enigma

Years
    Fun!
    -drawing on paint-

What'cha drawing? :3 I wish I could get to making signatures and maybe some sprites and whatnot just for practice and fun, but I'm dedicating myself to finishing this. :pink_blankstare:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

What'cha drawing? :3 I wish I could get to making signatures and maybe some sprites and whatnot just for practice and fun, but I'm dedicating myself to finishing this. :pink_blankstare:

It's a demon-thing-y for a story I've been writing.
    It looks cool so far.

Ohh really? I can't stand drawing on paint. It frustrates me...

S'all I got since I don't want to hijack anymore of my niece's drawing paper.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back