• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
Years
  • LOL, no prob, ;). I'm heading into wifi now! Thank you again -- I love event pokes, lol!

EDIT: Forgot to get a pokemon to trade. >_<

EDIT: Back in now. :)

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Same, and I checked to make sure I hadn't accidently mistyped my FC on my sig, and it was right. I'm in now. Hmm. Oh well, it's no big if we don't get to trade, but I hate not knowing what the heck is wrong! *kicks Wifi*
    I think something's wrong with your wifi. :pink_laugh: Mine has full bars. Hmm...I'll go reset mine, just to be sure.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years

• I think something's wrong with your wifi. :pink_laugh: Mine has full bars. Hmm...I'll go reset mine, just to be sure.

So does mine, but my wifi really hates me and tends to act up alot. Plus I think it might be storming somewhere(I have satellite :( ). Don't worry with it anymore tonight! I'm gonna have to go soon (I'm on th family computer and people are trying to sleep, lol). Sorry for all the trouble :)

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm mad....

Freakin reruns...

FMA. Either I've got the wrong time, or they aren't showing the newest episode of FMA: Brotherhood.

If it's not the first one I'm gonna RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE

/rant

twilightrellik

Shiny Lover ^^
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2020
    I'm so bored .__. I wanna trade and there's no one to trade with >_< and I don't think there are any competitions that I'd be good at...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back