• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Together: Movie Night!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Eh.
    I've seen Rise of Darkrai enough times already and I didn't catch the previous movie... if only I could find a way to host it as well, then we'd be having Destiny Deoxys and Giratina and the Sky Warrior in addition to whatever is already planned for that time. But alas I'll be needing to write my fic.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was there for, like, a couple seconds when the movie was going on XD

If there's anything going on later, I'll see if I can get in, though I have some packing to do XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    today was unforgettable it went flawless and let,s give a hand to Abnegation it was awesome and interesting

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well, the chances are that there will be around the same time as usual. The movie I'm going to show is probably going to be Pokémon related or I will show one of the Toy Stoy's. It depends on what connection I'll have this evening. But I'll just say that yes, there will be seeing as in last night was quite a success. So, feel free to suggest which you'd rather see:

Toy Story 1
    Toy Story 2
    Pokemon Movie 12: Arceus and the Jewl of Life

Just let me know and hopefully, I'll have good connection this evening!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    ;_______________________________________________________________;

Why of all nights did I fall asleep so early. I'm usually up until 2AM and I fall asleep at 10PM on movie night?

Well hopefully I won't just drift off tonight and actually see the movie. (b'')b

Years
    I was there only until after the battle with the epic remastering of the first season theme. A thunderstorm started outside and light started flickering so I was afraid that something would happen to my computer. Heh, better luck next year I hope.
    Maybe next year the contest could be a little earlier? It was 2 AM in my part of Europe ;_;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah sorry about the timezones. I'm in Europe so I had to try accommodate as best I could. Hopefully next year we can have a few hosts.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I personally want to see the Jewl of Life, it being the only one on the list I haven't yet seen. Although I really do love the Toy Story movies, I would rather see something new.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Arceus & the jewel of life.

I haven't seen this yet and I would like to.
    But only because I can add it to my MAL list. o3o

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Seems like all you pokéfans got what you wanted! We'll be watching Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewl of Life in approx. 15 minutes.

I would like to point out it will be more laggy tonight due to connection issues. However do come along and have fun anyway! I'll do my best to keep it going as smooth as possible but some things are inevitable sadly.

https://www.livestream.com/abnegation

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    My movie night failed again.
    1st I didn't realised it started and missed it.
    2nd Everything failed.
    3rd Fell asleep before it started and missed it again.
    4th My internet failed and I had to leave.

;______;

Maybe next year. Orz

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yupp I should be getting to work on them once I wake up.

So guys, I'm sorry but this was my last night. I'm not going to be here very much at all for the rest of the Get-Together so it is now up to my co-host AdvancedK47 to provide entertainment for the final night.

It's been a blast and I hope you all enjoyed the Get-Together and continue to right through to the end!

Back