• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together starting this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • Hmm, if making a sig counts for the Ultimate Graphic maker contest, then I might do that. I love sig making. ^__^ Looking forward to my first Get-Together!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Hm , can you add a RP Pokemon League , too? It would be cool because you do not have the restrictions that the games have with the moves and the way to win depends on your imagination...I mean using a move only to attack while you can use it to defend as well , not using moves that the pokemon you have do not learn normally.

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    If this is happening via the internet, how are people going to be playing those games and watching movies? Or are htose games also PC Games?

Where was I the last time this happened I wonder :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Why is the AMV contest last on the list? XDXD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, for the Generation 5 Drawoff, basically for the first round everyone draws whatever Pokemon they'd like. Then, next round, you get down to final 5, then the following round, final 3 (all judged, and you get to choose what Pokemon you'd like for those two rounds, too).

After that, you get down to the final 2 - they draw two different Pokemon, set by myself. :)

^ Is what Tournament Ladder means. XD;

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    People will stream these services directly from their computers to an addition on the pages we are hosting so we can see what's happening.
    Sorry, but im not very tech savy, so how will this work?

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • I'm gonna enter practically every event! Including flipnote making, prepare to bow down to me manga/anime drawing skills! :P

I'm so happy I joined the community, I can't wait!!!!!:D

(Pokecommunity...ya...get together...ya, can't wait...ya, yipee!):D

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry, but im not very tech savy, so how will this work?

what they will probably do is use something like skype where u can video chat, allow semi-real time (depending on connection) interactions, and letting u c the cards.

im looking forward to the pokemon tcg myself, i have a habit of making alot of custom decks, itll b nice to c how they fair again a more worldwide range of ppl

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    never loged in to this place for awhile

BTW does the 360 version of TF2 of LFD2 count? for Gameing night? (thats al I have Xp

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I know I must be crazy, but I'm actually going to try to enter this AMV contest. Haha, this'll be a lot of fun!

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
  • same question as above, as far as 360 goes.

I was almost considering making a forum that asked, "Where did everyone go!?" since I had felt that the forum had died. Hopefully, this will spark a refreshed grouping in some of the forums and we won't have to resort to shoddy to get our gaming fix. :D Brilliant idea sir!

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Oh also, do I have to wait for the event to start to begin making an AMV(there could be some possible special event rules for it) or can I just get started now?

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Welp, you managed to bring me out of hiding with this, Jake. I'll be keeping an eye on it, see if I feel like participating in anything :P

Pokemafia

It will continue over the next four days, so you'll get a chance to participate when you wake up - and later on, too.

I'm confused, this isn't just 1 night?

If so then yaya!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back