• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together starting this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    like a prom ill sit in back and not join any game sorry school tomorrow and im bad at all your the games i mean i don,t know how to play bye

JADEN213

The Pokemon Trader and Give-r.
    Years
  • Hey guys i look forward to the events I have one more opinon add one more game Half life 2 deathmatch. It will be a pleasure. Hope this years great and a question. How many days is this event?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Movie night sounds great.

I'm assuming this is all happening within the next 4 hours?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey guys i look forward to the events I have one more opinon add one more game Half life 2 deathmatch. It will be a pleasure. Hope this years great and a question. How many days is this event?
    It spans four days. :)
    Movie night sounds great.

I'm assuming this is all happening within the next 4 hours?
    Nope, it's over 4 days, not hours.
    When exactly is this event?? I just got an email message about it today..
    Friday the 13th, for four days.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    12am, Eastern Standard Time.

Just compare that to your timezone!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I for one will be looking forward to several events... iSketch and Design A Trainer to be sure, Small Writing Contest and Photography Contest depending on the theme :)

I seriously need to talk about Luke on who's posting this one up since Abnegation won't be around to do so now. xD; But we'll make sure it's up! :D

My question is, does each event span the 4 days? (Except movies etc...) I mean like the Drawing, Singing and Pic. I basically mean those.

Depends on the competition. The PokeHumanfication One (The one I'm hosting) you have two entry days, aye.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ok, that is in just a couple of hours for me, one last question please: where at??
    Sorry if that has already been asked!!

It'll be in this forum (which I'm assuming you guys can't see yet).

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • How would I set up muy Skype to participate in this? I just downloaded the free version...but have no idea how this works. XP Will there be info for this posted later? :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • How would I set up muy Skype to participate in this? I just downloaded the free version...but have no idea how this works. XP Will there be info for this posted later? :)
    For this Skype contest thing? They should have rules and info on it.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Nope sure couldn't. I have eight events down so far that'll I definately participate in at some point, plus I'll try to have a look and participate where possible at everything. Half an hour to go!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back