• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Umbreon/Espeon Easier(fake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
  • It must be nighttime.Use a gameshark code to go to ekruteak city faster. Go meet bill in the Pokemon center. If you talk to him, he will say 'I'm busy working on this TIME MACHINE! come back later!' go downstairs, and an Eevee will come up to you when you get out of the center. It will battle you. Instead of brown, it will be Black and yellow at night, and Pink and red in the day. if you capture it, it will say 'UMBREON (it can also be Espeon, but I will refer to it as Umbreon from now on,) was caught!' the Pokedex will say Articuno,then Ninetales, which are bpth the same color as the eevee. You will catch them but the eevee is nowhere to be found. Save and shut off. when you start again, you will be where you were before you went to ekruteak city and with the Articuno and Ninetales. DO NOT PUT THEM IN THE PC! Keep them in your party, and do not use them. use your starter to get to goldenrod city. use the Articuno and ninetales to beat Whitney. JUST WHITNEY. NOT HER GYM TRAINERS, NOT ANYONE ELSE! Then get the squirtbottle and go to ekruteak city. When you see bill, he will say 'Hello. I found this UMBREON on the way here. it was in a Pokeball. I think it belongs to you.' He will hand you the Pokeball. 'UMBREON was recieved!' DO NOT LOOK AT IT'S STATUS. DO NOT GIVE IT ITEMS. AND DO NOT PUT IT IN THE PC!!!! GO to the Pokecenter and heal your Pokemon twice. Now release Ninetales. instead of 'bye bye NINETALES', it will say, UMBREON was caught! use the Articuno to fly to goldenrod city. JUST THE ARTICUNO! Repeat: heal your Pokemon and release articuno. It will say, 'UMBREON has been added to the Pokedex!' The Pokedex credits will come up. If you do this in the day, it will be Espeon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Lol

Whoops, I released them in the wrong order! XP Oh Well...

this is easeir how?

The Easiest way is to give an eevee about 20 zinc/iron/carbos/ etc then one rare candy (espeon day umbreon nite apu)q

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    i wonder if its fake hmm...it only says (fake) at the end of it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back