• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your sprites here!

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    1 there good but this isnt a rate my sprite thread its a request thread
    2 i think you would do well if you started your own thread just practice at other things than trainer fusions

Kusa Nyu

Spriter in Training!
    Years
    (to keep you busy) Can you make trainers fused w/:

Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon and make the trainers look kinda like they are sisters w/ the eevee girl a younger trainer?

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Kusa Nyu said:
    (to keep you busy) Can you make trainers fused w/:

Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon and make the trainers look kinda like they are sisters w/ the eevee girl a younger trainer?

introducing the Eon Sisters
    Get your sprites here!
    im quite proud of these! Enjoy (o and some rep points wouldnt go a miss *hint hint*)

pokedude55 said:
    mewtwo charizard fusion please
    here it is
    Get your sprites here!

ok anyone else?

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Can you do a four legged winged monster with a coller around it's nek that has a tag saying "5" with wings that can't help it fly. ASnd have it in the colers of meltwo. Try to make it look like a four legged tyranatar.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Poke Chaos said:
    How about Ninetales and Growlithe.
    here you go
    Get your sprites here!

Logmon1 said:
    Can you do a four legged winged monster with a coller around it's nek that has a tag saying "5" with wings that can't help it fly. ASnd have it in the colers of meltwo. Try to make it look like a four legged tyranatar.

Me--> O_O are you serious? thats to hard for me to do but if theres anything else you know where to come

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    You seem like a pretty good spriter, so I was wondering if you might be able to make a Trainer Sprite for me... The picture of the person to be sprited is in the link below. The pose doesn't have to be exactly the same, just the general appearance. I hope this isn't too much of a challenge. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    IXShadowBladeXI said:
    You seem like a pretty good spriter, so I was wondering if you might be able to make a Trainer Sprite for me... The picture of the person to be sprited is in the link below. The pose doesn't have to be exactly the same, just the general appearance. I hope this isn't too much of a challenge. ^_^;

ok here it is
    Get your sprites here!
    hope you like it, if i missed anything tell me and i'll edit it. If you use it make sure to credit me.

Back