• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your sprites here!

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Yami_Zidane said:
    ok
    Latias101:
    Get your sprites here!
    Salaquaza ^_^

nicoleb:................it pained me to do this but...
    Get your sprites here!
    LOL! That's great! Thanks heaps, dude!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Would you be able to remake a male rocket executive sprite from pokemon silver to make it look like a sprite from one of the advanced games. Oh, and can you give him black sunglasses? Thanks in advance.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Can you fuse team magam grunt and machoke,but wiyhout the "M"(magma sign) and without the helmet.

And could you please tell me where you gt those custom pokemon sprites,points to fusion of umbreon and pikachu.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'm thinking of doing a sprite comic, Yami_Zidane. Would you like to be in it? If you would, make a trainer sprite or trainer morph to represent yourself and post it here.
    In the first episode, though, everyone except the mod is background...

Kendoman

Avalanche Dude!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2007
    Can you create a cool trainer? Any 2 male trainers fused will do. Thanks if you can do it!

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Mew3:sorry theres no way i could to that

Starky4: there is also no way to fuse them *rolls eyes* how about some sprites i can do?

in other news im working on animations, but it still a work in progress

Back