• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Zel's attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Some one needs to do something to get Zel's attention. So far I have seen nothing be done! It has been 4 months 1 week and a day since he has been on. I am still new at creating threads, so... uhh, yea. Say something that might get his attention, say a theory you might have about him (be reasonable), give ideas that we can do to try to solve the mystery of what happened to him, just lets do something.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • He's in college, you know...he has a life.
    I'm guessing he's most likely been spending time with his family for the Summer, like college students are supposed to.
    He can't be distracted by hacking because that wouldn't be respectful of the three months he has with his family.
    There's my theory.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • *facepalm*
    I think instead of worrying about getting Zel's attention, we should be more concerned with getting the attention of thick-headed noobs who continue to post useless crap threads about ROM Hacking in Q&F and OC.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back