• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gettin' high.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I smoke weed, I don't do it a ton because I need to save my money, but yeah, I like doing it every so often. I wish I could try shrooms and drop acid and some stuff like that, but I'm not exactly made of money, and I'm not really sure where I could do it without like, completely ♥♥♥♥ing something up, because the highs from those last longer and I need to make sure I'm somewhere where I can chill out for hours.

I obviously have no real issues with drugs as long as you're being responsible and not like, driving high or some dumbass ♥♥♥♥ like that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I haven't tried taking any kind of drug, and my exposure around them has been very limited. I only know one or two people who have smoked pot. I take medication to treat high blood pressure, but it also curbs the physical symptoms of anxiety. A classmate once asked me for some pills for his presentations. It's apparently a common occurrence at my college.

Years
    I don't take crack, marijuana or stuff like that to get high. While it is funny watching people get high on occasion, it's not something I want to make a habit of. So no, I can't see myself being on drugs anytime soon (or likely ever).

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Eh, a lot of things people say about drugs are either blown out of all proportion or just plain hyperbole. Like looking at a joint won't immediately make you want to start injecting ketamine into your eyeballs and send you spiraling into a crushing crack habit.

If you know your limits and take them in moderation, you'll be fine.

Back