• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Getting Better IVs easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyraider

The Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    OK so another thing in HG/SS is that if you want to get better IVs easier, than you can! How?

Well it involves breeding your Pokes. So the Pokemon you want to pass down the IVs you want the baby to have, give it one of the Power Items like the Bracer, Belt, Anklet, etc.

For example, if you have a Heracross with the IV "Likes to thrash about", give him the Power Bracer (which is the EV Training Item for AtK), and he has high chances of passing down his IV

Another thing I though I'd like to share :)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    This is also well-known and mentioned in another thread I believe.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    This is also well-known and mentioned in another thread I believe.
    This is on the verge of mini-modding. Please, try not to go there.

Anyway, this thread isn't exactly necessary. While the information is known, and not everyone may understand it, the S&M Section has the Compiled Guides - Fourth Generation sticky that explains EVs and more.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back