• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting Drunk: Your first time (18+)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    What was your very first experience getting drunk like? What did you drink, and how much of it did it take to get you drunk?

I got drunk for the first time when I was 18. I had one shot of Apple Crown Whiskey and I was done for. I was at my boyfriend's (at the time, he's my husband now) house. I kept telling him over and over again '**** me up, Scotty' instead of the original line 'Beam me up, Scotty' from Star Trek. For some reason, it was the funniest thing ever to me.

I was also wearing my tshirt that says "Vote Baggins for a better shire" (for those of you who don't know, this is a hobbit reference so this next bit will make no sense to you if you haven't seen/read it) and my husband said something about Frodo being the leader of the shire. I started crying, explaining that Frodo was too young and too immature to be the leader of the shire. I got really emotional about it. He was laughing and I just kept saying "It's not funny! He's not ready! He's NOT READY to be the leader!"

Basically, I'm as huge a geek drunk as I am when I'm sober.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I was 15 and I was with a few friends who had already been drinking for awhile at that point. I had a Four Loco and close to a six pack. I don't remember too much because I was beyond wasted, except I do recall all of us rolling for submissions at one point because we all went to the same jiu-jitsu class at the time. Of course, I was the one losing.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I was 20 (I think?). A friend's birthday dinner. We got loaded on a drink made of beer mixed with white wine and sugar. I fell off a chair while laughing. Later that night I slipped and fell on my ass while trying to kick a cigarette butt.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I was 18 and it was my freshuman year at uni. Nothing special really, me and some friends just threw down cheap beers in the parking lot until god knows when in the morning. Thankfully it was the weekend because none of us were able to function after that.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    i was 13 round a mates house as he had a freehouse, a load of us just drank whatever was in his house vodka, whiskey, beers

messy night for 13 year olds :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I think I was 15, at a friend's 16th birthday party. Wasn't the first time we had alcohol but I really wanted to know what my limit was and it was a house party so I thought "what could go wrong", and poured down the vodka + coke shots.

Being drunk was funny but it wasn't great - I was just super sleepy the whole time and everything was hilarious but I was fighting to keep my eyes open. I think I stole another kid's bag at one point (returned ofc), had a bit of a headache later but didn't throw up or anything. When the birthday girl's parents came home that night they did promptly throw us all out of the house though, so there was that.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I was... uh, 15 I think? I was reallllyyyy drunk. It was pretty bad, we all went for a walk and I remember thinking that the stars were actually other cities and we were all on the inside of a hollow sphere. We went to a park and I tried to go on swings with hilariously predictable failure. According to friends I kept asking random passers-by if they wanted to join us. I only remember once but apparently it was like 6 times.

I don't handle alcohol well.

Years
    I drank underage a few times, but I didn't get drunk until my 21st birthday. My stepdad really wanted me to get drunk before college so I knew how I'd handle it, but I didn't feel like it at the time.

Our city has a bar district kinda thing so I went bar hopping with my (then) managers. I'm really glad they took me, because I had no friends in town and I had a blast. I don't really remember much anymore besides drunk texting my stepbrother at the last bar. Not because I got that trashed, but because it was just standard bar stuff. :P

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    First time I was around alcohol I was probably 16 and thought I was "drunk" but i didnt get proper loopy, out of control, laughing all over the place regretting my decisions drunk til 17 or later. I would go to parties where my friends would so kindly offer to mix my drinks and would fill a solo cup half with vodka and half with rum with a splash of cranberry juice. I mean, they were fun nights but I'd usually end up curled over a toilet.

Guest123_x1

I've never had an alcoholic beverage in my life, and I don't plan on drinking anytime soon. I know everybody else around me's gotta have their booze, but I'm not in their 'in-crowd'. Then again, I'm not exactly 'liked' by many in my neighborhood...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My one and only time was for New Years Eve. We were having it at my place and my gay friend wanted to see what I was like drunk. So I got drunk and right after the ball dropped I'm like "Fuck this I'm going to bed." Oh was I ever tired. Apparently anytime I drink I get really tired.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    i get very giggliy, chatty and i become a fuckin scotsman X3 admitantly, i DID drink almost a liter and a HALF of wine (i had less of it at the time after all, i did buy myself a WHOLE BOTTLE)

the only time i got noticibly drunk, is sometime last month tbh >.> i got incredibly pissed off at my (now dead) baked potatosaur and fallout 4, so i drank some wine... and eventualy the rest of it, midnight struck and i got on voice, and my god did i LITTERALY BECAME stereotypical scottish! slurred speach and all, and massive ammounts of the word "feck/ing", never became agressive, but i became majorly funny! had a nasty headache a few hours after ofc, and forgot 2 sleep... so ya, my around 3 ish hrs of drunk escapades

Sirfetch’d

I tried a beer by mistake when I was like 7 because I thought it was a Sprite LMAO. I spit it out right away. I've never really been much of a drinker though. In fact, I can't say that I've ever actually been drunk. Buzzed? yes. Alcohol just doesn't really appeal to me and never has. I thought that turning 21 would change this but it did not.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    18+
    oh ye of too much faith

i would have been like... 16? i'm pretty sure i just had a shitload of lemonade smirnoff with friends and did nothing special except roast each other
    my first truly embarrassing drunk experience was like two years later when i projectile vomited in a club

Years
    First time I think I was 16 or 17 and at my ex-girlfriend's house. I don't really remember it tbh, but it wasn't too crazy lol. I've only been drunk a few times, the last being Mother's Day 2015. I logged into the PC Minecraft server and built a cool temple, it was fun.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I've never had an alcoholic beverage in my life, and I don't plan on drinking anytime soon. I know everybody else around me's gotta have their booze, but I'm not in their 'in-crowd'. Then again, I'm not exactly 'liked' by many in my neighborhood...

Same for me basically. I never intend of having any amount of alcohol. Absolute 0 interest in it, lol.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Was at a party, didn't do anything exciting despite being with wasted teen girls. I was toast (14)

Back