• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Getting the games on release day?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    The first day they are released in the UK i hope to get them but might only have enough for 1 after buying Final Fantasy 12.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Why? It's not as if games cost more on opening day than they do the next. Games don't usually drop in price until at least six months or so.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I will probably try to get diamond on it's release date. I'm eager to learn what they changed from the Japanese versions...And to understand a little bit more!

Yami Rui

Awww {Tackle Glomps}
    Years
    Probalay not on April 22's main release date, since us Canadians would get it a couple of days after most likely. Then I'd most likely get it the first day it comes out in one of the stores near where I live.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    Definently, i will get Diamond on release day if i have the cash, but it seems that everyone is getting pearl. I wish people would post in my thread, i want to be with the masses so i can trade with more people.

EDIT: I WILL be getting Diamond, because i just checked another thread and a ton load of people voted on Diamond. I might get both though...Mabye even just get Diamond and wait for the supposed third one.

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm too lazy to wait; so once it's released in English, I'll order it from elsewhere. :] Australia = lame for gamers; I also think I'll order Pearl. I'unno -- I'll look into it. >.>

shaun0505

45... no...6
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I'll probably get Diamond on the day it comes out. I havent even got a DS yet. But that will change when I get a huge bonus from work next month.

Absolitude said:
    but it seems that everyone is getting pearl.

Don't know why. I'm getting diamond but...meh...

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    I will most definitely get the new games on their release date. I've gotten very excited, and these new games will inspire me to play through my old games too.

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
    Yes I will, because I went to get a Wi-Fi adaptor for my PC but ultimately it crashed my computer and when we bought it they asked if we'd like to pre-order so I put 5 dollars down the when the Wi-Fi thing crashed my computer, my dad just used that money to pay for Pearl in full, and they'd say they'd call us.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I plan to. but it depends what stores have it in stock. if it's only on a website store, i'll order it online.
    If i were you i wouldn't order it online. With something as big as D/P some people are going to make sites just so people can order it...But actually they're getting their money stolen. Then the site closes down and there is barely a trace of the person. O.o For me i'll just go outside toys r us the night before and wait.

Last edited:

Touhou

Furusurottoru no Shukushun
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    I might. I'm pre-ordering over Spring Break when I go to Best Buy to go birthday shopping(buying Jump Ultimate Stars and computer parts).

Back