• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Getting Through The Whirl Islands And Bell Tower

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
Years
  • Bell Tower... super easy. Whirl Islands...next up. I went in them not realizing you needed Flash to see. I was a pretty good ways in before I found an escape rope when I thought I already had several. My pokemon was a high enough level I didn't have a problem other than confronting wild pokemon that weren't even a challenge. I have figured out that wild pokemon are a waste. Repels all the time except for trainers.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Bell Tower was far too easy. :( But Whirl Islands was so hard to get through without using Flash it took me about 3 hours.

Last edited:

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Actually for me both were pretty hard

I found Bell Tower harder because the ledges and the warps were driving me crazy!
    The Whirlslands were hard to do because
    1) I couldn't find out which one was the right entrance
    2) A lot of dead ends
    and 3) Flash

Pika_Nest

Pika Lover
    Years
  • Difficulty?

Well the whirl islands......MEGA EASY about 2 min
    and Bell tower ........didn;t get there yet so...yeah

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Bell Tower took me, like, 15 minutes.
    Whirl Islands were longer, but only because I didn't get the right entrance. It wasn't frustrating, though.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Bell Tower was easy. Whirl islands was easy. Too be honest I do remember from my old game on how the whirl islands went. And it is always the second island to the top. I can probably understand why people struggled with Whirl islands but I got it for my friend in his soul silver in 10 minutes and I have never tried the whirl islands in my heart gold yet. It was fairly simple for me. But thats just me.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I had trouble with whirl islands, especially when I got to the old man and FORGOT to get the silver wing in pewter city. and bell tower was easy

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • umm... both were pretty easy. I just used silver spray ans expored every area.
    But i can see why people would struggle with them, coz i did back in silver too.
    This time round was easy though.XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    The Bell tower was super easy. Catching Shiny Ho-oh was not however....thousands of soft-resets.....
    I have not yet gone to the Whirl Islands.

Back