• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen getting umbreon/espeon on leaf green

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i was playing leaf green and i wanted to get espeon and umbreon to complete my eevee super team but i need to know how and if its possible to evolve my two eevee's

please help!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Chill.

Trade two Eevee to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and evolve them on there to their respective times.

Then trade them back.

So there you are, honey. Have fun evolving them. Try giving them lots of PokeBlocks once they're in RSE.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Unfortuantly no. If you want them u will have to trade them to a Ruby or Sapphire Ect. For Espeon evolve during the day and for Umbreon at night so yeah....

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yeah what they said ^^ where do you catch them

i didn't catch them i just put my jolteon in the day care on island 4 with a ditto until i had 4 eggs hatched them and there you have 4 eevee's so you can have all the eeveelutions

oh yes and thanks for the help

Back