• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Bergmite is a female with impish nature and ice body
    porygon is bold with download
    magikarp is a female adamant with swift swim

Years
  • Would you happen to have a frokie with protean to trade?

I do, I have a 6 iv shiny one that I believe is timid if you're interested?

is there anyway i can trade you for a Brave stance change aegislash - 5 iv missing speed BR?

Just shot some offers

Bergmite is a female with impish nature and ice body
    porygon is bold with download
    magikarp is a female adamant with swift swim
    Sorry to hear about your power dilemma :/ I lose electricity all the time at the worst points
    Could I get there's nicknames:
    Bergmite Issio
    Magikarp Jourmundess
    Porygon MalWare

Last edited:
    Years
  • I do, I have a 6 iv shiny one that I believe is timid if you're interested?

Just shot some offers

Sorry to hear about your power dilemma :/ I lose electricity all the time at the worst points
    Could I get there's nicknames:
    Bergmite Issio
    Magikarp Jourmundess
    Porygon MalWare

Ok all named and ready to trade! Let me know when you can

Years
  • Alright! I should be able to tonight at about 9 pm est, except I need to know which slowbro, diancie and chansey you want :p

KB Bold natural cure chansey - 5 iv missing attack BR
    KB naive clear body diancie 3 iv 31/30/31/30/31/30 BR
    KB Bold regenerator slowbro
    (none shiny)

Years
  • KB Bold natural cure chansey - 5 iv missing attack BR
    KB naive clear body diancie 3 iv 31/30/31/30/31/30 BR
    KB Bold regenerator slowbro
    (none shiny)

Alright, the chansey is nicknamed apothecary, I am the OT on it on one of my games so I can change it if you'd like ?
    The non shiny slowbro is named Ursidae, do you need me to change it? Or would you prefer the shiny one with no nickname (I'm fine with trading you that)

Years
  • Alright, the chansey is nicknamed apothecary, I am the OT on it on one of my games so I can change it if you'd like ?
    The non shiny slowbro is named Ursidae, do you need me to change it? Or would you prefer the shiny one with no nickname (I'm fine with trading you that)

I prefer non shiny actually, and I would also prefer them to keep their normal pokemon names if you wouldnt mind, thanks!

Years
  • I prefer non shiny actually, and I would also prefer them to keep their normal pokemon names if you wouldnt mind, thanks!

Gotcha :p give me about 25 minutes to clone and figure out which game I originally breed them in to change the names and I'll trade ya :p

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • So I was looking through your competitive shiny list and I'm pretty interested in some of what you have. First I just want to confirm that you'd want these (They're all shiny, 5-6 Iv range):
    Gardevoir Female
    Ninetales Female
    Sylveon female
    Zoroark male
    Mismagius female

Years
  • So I was looking through your competitive shiny list and I'm pretty interested in some of what you have. First I just want to confirm that you'd want these (They're all shiny, 5-6 Iv range):
    Gardevoir Female
    Ninetales Female
    Sylveon female
    Zoroark male
    Mismagius female

I just have to double check the mismagius but I know I have the rest without a doubt

Years
  • Alright cool :) So with looking back through your list I think I'll trade the mimagius for the feebas. Also do you by any chance have a prsim scale? So I can evolve it into a milotic? :) If not then I'll still take it~

I can probably get you one no problem :)
    May I know what you have to offer? :p

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • I can probably get you one no problem :)
    May I know what you have to offer? :p

Here's the list again~(Kind of updated):
    Gardevoir Female
    (2)Ninetales Female
    (2)Sylveon female
    Zoroark male
    Mismagius female
    Also if your taking more than one of what I'm offering then I'll check through the list for more things to get~)

Years
  • Here's the list again~(Kind of updated):
    Gardevoir Female
    (2)Ninetales Female
    (2)Sylveon female
    Zoroark male
    Mismagius female
    Also if your taking more than one of what I'm offering then I'll check through the list for more things to get~)

Sounds good to me :)
    Also do you want 2 of the pokes with a 2 in front?
    Also where can I see what you have to offer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back