• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
  • Wow your shop just keeps getting better and better, good job with your shop
    could you check my thread for these?

KB modest torrent piplup 5 iv missing attack BR
    KB jolly steadfast tyrogue 5 iv missing sp attack
    KB adamant solid rock rhyperior 6 iv BR
    KB Timid Contrary Snivy 6 iv BR
    KB adamant overgrow turtwig 5 iv missing sp attack
    KB adamant sheer force totodile 5 iv missing sp attack BR
    KB timid blaze Cyndaquil 5 iv missing attack BR
    KB Jolly mold breaker Axew 5 iv missing sp attack BR
    KB modest Keen eye Pidgeot 6 iv BR
    KB Calm Leaf Guard Meganium 6 iv
    KB Bold oblivios Feebas 5 iv missing speed BR
    KB jolly swarm beedrill 5 iv missing sp attack BR

Sorry this list got a little long :P

Years
  • Wow your shop just keeps getting better and better, good job with your shop
    could you check my thread for these?

KB modest torrent piplup 5 iv missing attack BR
    KB jolly steadfast tyrogue 5 iv missing sp attack
    KB adamant solid rock rhyperior 6 iv BR
    KB Timid Contrary Snivy 6 iv BR
    KB adamant overgrow turtwig 5 iv missing sp attack
    KB adamant sheer force totodile 5 iv missing sp attack BR
    KB timid blaze Cyndaquil 5 iv missing attack BR
    KB Jolly mold breaker Axew 5 iv missing sp attack BR
    KB modest Keen eye Pidgeot 6 iv BR
    KB Calm Leaf Guard Meganium 6 iv
    KB Bold oblivios Feebas 5 iv missing speed BR
    KB jolly swarm beedrill 5 iv missing sp attack BR

Sorry this list got a little long :P

Thanks a lot! :p I'very been trying to update as much as I can, I think I'm going to put them in some kind of order soon, but sure! :p could I get these from you? :

Competitive:
    Zubat
    Chimchar
    Froakie
    Litleo
    Honedge
    Amura

Non competitive:
    Sandshrew
    Nidoran female
    Porygon
    Slugma
    Makuhita
    Baltoy

Thanks! :)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there, I'm just curious about if I was to make a request for unhatched eggs, with no real desire for anything more then just the eggs in regular pokeballs and anything beyond that is a bonus, would I be able to use junk pokemon for the trade? I ask because I've just restarted my game yesterday and don't have a lot to offer. In total, if I do make the request, it'd be 4 maybe 5 pokemon depending if a friend can help me with one of them or not. Figured I'd just ask before making a request only to have things not work out that way :)

Years
  • Hi there, I'm just curious about if I was to make a request for unhatched eggs, with no real desire for anything more then just the eggs in regular pokeballs and anything beyond that is a bonus, would I be able to use junk pokemon for the trade? I ask because I've just restarted my game yesterday and don't have a lot to offer. In total, if I do make the request, it'd be 4 maybe 5 pokemon depending if a friend can help me with one of them or not. Figured I'd just ask before making a request only to have things not work out that way :)
    Hey, I don't do much breeding anymore but if you gave me some time I probably could :p what exactly do you need breed? If it's nothing too much I could probably do it for you :)

Mr_Nelsy

Amatuer Breeder
    Years
  • Well according to my IV checker because I'm not at the battle resort yet. Darkrai - Naughty-IVs are -30-31/22-23/28-29/30-31/31/16-17
    Moltres - Modest- IV's are perfect. Just realised it's probably hacked seeing as it lacks a pentagon. Says it's travelled form a different gen blah blah.

Years
  • Well according to my IV checker because I'm not at the battle resort yet. Darkrai - Naughty-IVs are -30-31/22-23/28-29/30-31/31/16-17
    Moltres - Modest- IV's are perfect. Just realised it's probably hacked seeing as it lacks a pentagon. Says it's travelled form a different gen blah blah.

I have a motres a lot like that (although it may be timid) And I'm just curious if you have anything else I might be interested in? If not I'll definitely trade you for the darkrai but yeah :p
    Also , I can clone for you after the trade if you'd like?

Mr_Nelsy

Amatuer Breeder
    Years
  • I have a Shiny Regirock. It's Timid and it's IVs are -30-31/23-24/31/31/31/x
    A hardy Groudon which IVs Are 25-26/31/31/x/x/31
    And lastly a Lax Normal Deoxys - x/31/29/31/x/31

Years
  • I have a Shiny Regirock. It's Timid and it's IVs are -30-31/23-24/31/31/31/x
    A hardy Groudon which IVs Are 25-26/31/31/x/x/31
    And lastly a Lax Normal Deoxys - x/31/29/31/x/31

I have something similar to those so I'll trade you for the darkrai :p
    Which jirachi is your preference? I have a timid and gentle one :p
    Also does around 9 pm est work for you?

Years
  • No worries haha. And The timid one if possible please :-) And thats if i'm around then seeing as thats 1 am for me haha. Will try and stay up if I can

Sounds good! :)
    Alright, well just pm me in advance if you won't be able to make it till then, and we'll figure out a different time to trade :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Hey, would you be interested in trading your shiny Chespin for a shiny lvl 50/5 IV/Adamant Scizor?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back