• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Roar of Time
    Spacial Rend
    Nightmare
    Hypnosis

Yeah that's the one I thought up
    I'd happily trade you aXerneas for it :)
    Would around this time tomorrow work for you? Also sorry about not replying sooner, if you quote my post when you respond I'll get a notification. :p

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Yeah that's the one I thought up
    I'd happily trade you aXerneas for it :)
    Would around this time tomorrow work for you? Also sorry about not replying sooner, if you quote my post when you respond I'll get a notification. :p

No worries! And yes that works

Dogefighter

Gode, Lord of All that is Wow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Hey, sorry i took so long

it's been an incredibly busy weekend

Would you mind trading in a little bit once my family heads off to a baseball game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Hi, it's me again :)))
    I am looking for Shiny Shuckle Bold Nature Sturdy
    I offer shiny froslass Timid Nature Snow Cloak 4ivs
    Hope you can help me :v

Years
  • Hi, it's me again :)))

Andy will be away for a couple of days and I know he has some more pokemon to add to the shop. So when he gets back I will ask him bout this pokemon. If by chance myself or the other collaborator come across one for you we will pm you and set up a time to trade.

(btw I am a collaborator with Andy and Adresteia on this trade shop so i am not just some random replying to you)

Years
  • Hi, it's me again :)))

I don't believe I have one haha up I don't have one listed although I'll double check through my boxes tonight :p

Years
  • So for anyone who hasn't noticed this shop has been undergoing major changes :)
    I have partnered with both Mac and Addy to provide the Mega Shop of Pokecommunity! :p Major updates have been and will continue over the next little while to the first post adding inventory, organizing and adding me services :p
    I invite everyone to check it out! :p and from the three of us, we look forward to future trades! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    hi im looking for a multiscale dragonite

osher99

3669-1171-0440

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    We can certainly help you with that. You have anything to offer for the dragonite? We can clone the pokemon and trade it back to you as well.

i have a quilava mudkip froakie 2 bagons aeeodactyle absol tyrunt swampert
    anything u want :)

Years
  • greninja is not shiny :( ill give the zoroark
    and yes thank u very much!!
    Thats fine. The zoroark will work.
    I should mention that the dragonite has a nickname of Pearl and I cant change so if it makes a difference I can check with the others as to whether they have a non-nicknamed dragonite.
    Okay, well I can not peraonlly clone so I will contact the other owners to see who can help you out and you can trade with them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Thats fine. The zoroark will work.
    I should mention that the dragonite has a nickname of Pearl and I cant change so if it makes a difference I can check with the others as to whether they have a non-nicknamed dragonite.
    Okay, well I can not peraonlly clone so I will contact the other owners to see who can help you out and you can trade with them.

can u check with them if they have a non nickname that'll be great:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back