• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey there! I am very interested in the Dream Radar Lugia and KB Latios you have under your Events and Legendary section. I have all of my valuable Pokemon listed in my shop (link in signature) so take a look and see if there's anything you'd like?

Years
  • can u check with them if they have a non nickname that'll be great:)
    I can certainly do that. If they do not have a non-nicknamed one is the one i mentioned above okay?

DaylightDreams said:
    Hey there! I am very interested in the Dream Radar Lugia and KB Latios you have under your Events and Legendary section. I have all of my valuable Pokemon listed in my shop (link in signature) so take a look and see if there's anything you'd like?

I will have Adrasteia get in touch with up so you can work something out!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    I can certainly do that. If they do not have a non-nicknamed one is the one i mentioned above okay?

I will have Adrasteia get in touch with up so you can work something out!

yeah it will ne okay :) keep me update

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hey there! I am very interested in the Dream Radar Lugia and KB Latios you have under your Events and Legendary section. I have all of my valuable Pokemon listed in my shop (link in signature) so take a look and see if there's anything you'd like?

Hello I'm Addy I'll be dealing with your trade request :)
    I would like to ask whether any of the shiny Pokemon you have listed are viable to be a competitive Pokemon? 3 perfect IV's or higher would be great.

Years
    Hey could I have a breeding request for a spritzee (modest 31/x/31/31/31/31) and a bunnelby huge power 31/31/31/x/31/31
    I would gladly trade you the two you wanted for those

Years
  • Hello I'm Addy I'll be dealing with your trade request :)
    I would like to ask whether any of the shiny Pokemon you have listed are viable to be a competitive Pokemon? 3 perfect IV's or higher would be great.

Hello! I have 3 shinies able to be competitive. Genesect has 6 IVs, Eevee has 5 IVs, and Charmander has 4 IVs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Hello, I received your request for a competitive Dragonite with Multiscale and have almost finished, are there any move sets you want it to have or is just a standard competitive set okey?

Oh I really like that dragonite will use Outrage ... othe then that your choice, thanks alot!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hi can I get a female volt absorb pachirisu with impish nature? Don't need it to be shiny or competitive. I have a 5iv gale wings fletchling, regenerator foongus, swift swim poliwag and bold drought vulpix with em hypnosis. Hope you can help me cheers!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi can I get a female volt absorb pachirisu with impish nature? Don't need it to be shiny or competitive. I have a 5iv gale wings fletchling, regenerator foongus, swift swim poliwag and bold drought vulpix with em hypnosis. Hope you can help me cheers!

Hello, I can certainly supply you with that Pokemon, and would like your Fletchling in return, please PM me or quote this post when you are free to trade.
    Addy

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Hi there,

Could I have some information (IVs Ball and location captured) of these Pokémon:

KB Shiny Ho-oh (Jolly)
    KB Shiny Latios
    KB Shiny Deoxys
    KB Shiny Reshiram
    KB Shiny Kyurem (Modest)

Thank you :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi there,

Could I have some information (IVs Ball and location captured) of these Pokémon:

KB Shiny Ho-oh (Jolly)
    KB Shiny Latios
    KB Shiny Deoxys
    KB Shiny Reshiram
    KB Shiny Kyurem (Modest)

Thank you :)

Hello here is the information on the Pokemon you requested
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Hi Im looking for a Male Modest Rilou with Inner Focus low level like 1 ~ 10 Also I need a Lucarionite attached to rilou if its okay

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Hello here is the information on the Pokemon you requested
    Spoiler:

Yeah, unfortunately the Reshiram is definitely hacked - it's impossible to get Love Balls in Gen 6, they can only be on Pokémon transferred from HGSS or bred from them.

I am interested in the Ho-oh and the Latios - is there anything in particular you would want in return?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Yeah, unfortunately the Reshiram is definitely hacked - it's impossible to get Love Balls in Gen 6, they can only be on Pokémon transferred from HGSS or bred from them.

I am interested in the Ho-oh and the Latios - is there anything in particular you would want in return?

We have a list of the type of Pokemon we're looking for on the original Shop Post :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello! I have 3 shinies able to be competitive. Genesect has 6 IVs, Eevee has 5 IVs, and Charmander has 4 IVs.

Hello, I'm very sorry about the delay, we're still reorganising to have 3 owners but I think we're done now :) I would like your Eevee and Charmander please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back