• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossman34

Citizen of Kanto
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2018
    Yeah that's no problem, I have school through out the day and won't be available until late Thursday or Friday night thought because of work - just to bare in mind

Tomorrow night (Thursday) works best for me. 10pm - 2am EST. if not we can find another time just let me know

Years
  • Tomorrow night (Thursday) works best for me. 10pm - 2am EST. if not we can find another time just let me know

I can make 10:30 pm est tomorrow, I should be just home from work then, so if that's acceptable to you I'll see you then!
    could I get your info (fc and ign)
    mine is in my signature although I'll be trading with a game ign May

bossman34

Citizen of Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2018
    I can make 10:30 pm est tomorrow, I should be just home from work then, so if that's acceptable to you I'll see you then!

That's perfect. My info is in my sig as well. See you then

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • We have a list of the type of Pokemon we're looking for on the original Shop Post :)

In that case, I can offer a 3IV Hasty Shiny Reshiram and a 5IV Shiny Groudon from a Gen5 Japanese event? Not sure the specific one but its ID is 03172.

This is for the Jolly KB Shiny Ho-oh and the KB Shiny Latios, in case you were wondering. :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • In that case, I can offer a 3IV Hasty Shiny Reshiram and a 5IV Shiny Groudon from a Gen5 Japanese event? Not sure the specific one but its ID is 03172.

This is for the Jolly KB Shiny Ho-oh and the KB Shiny Latios, in case you were wondering. :)

That sounds good to me :) PM me when your ready to trade

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Hi :) , I'm looking for an Male Adamant Growlithe w/ Intimidate Low level like 1~10
    Thank u guys so much!

Years
  • Hey

Im interested in your alakazam

And i am also looking for a lucario but i didn't know if you had one or not?

Hope to be talking with you soon :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Yes they are. Thank you so much

So what should I trade u for both of them

This is my first time doing this so I'm not really ute

At the bottom of our Shop post there is a list of the type of Pokemon we're after, anything there is what we're happy to trade for :)

bossman34

Citizen of Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2018

can we still work on a time to trade?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • oh ok then (i just realzied they were both male)

I can give you a shiny terrakion and hopefully an anticapation eevee

So when would u like to trade

Im Pacific standard time btw

Im free at like 8:00

Im sorry, we actually received a pair of female Anticipation Eevees recently, I have to remove that from our list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back