• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogefighter

Gode, Lord of All that is Wow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    BTW, now that i've got my GF's team sorted out, I'd like to get mine beefed up a little. I already have all these pokes, but they're not EV trained, and only char and brel have perfect IVs. What would it cost to get this, out of what I listed?

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
    Ability: Blaze
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 60 HP / 43 Def / 175 SpA / 30 SpD / 200 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Flamethrower
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Solar Beam
    - Roost

Scizor @ Scizorite
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 150 HP / 200 Atk / 78 Def / 80 SpD
    Careful Nature
    - Iron Head
    - Bullet Punch
    - Swords Dance
    - U-turn

Glaceon @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Ice Body
    EVs: 230 HP / 23 Def / 230 SpA / 25 SpD
    Serious Nature
    - Ice Beam
    - Shadow Ball
    - Water Pulse
    - Signal Beam

Zoroark @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Illusion
    EVs: 14 Def / 240 SpA / 14 SpD / 240 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Flamethrower
    - Dark Pulse
    - Shadow Ball
    - U-turn

Breloom @ Black Belt
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 170 HP / 220 Atk / 118 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Drain Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Seed Bomb
    - Stone Edge

Garchomp @ Muscle Band
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 206 Atk / 50 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Stealth Rock
    - Aqua Tail

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
    Hello again.
    Would you be interested in a Jolly 5/6 Skill Link Shellder w/ Rock Blast for the shiny SPA Zapdos?

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    BTW, now that i've got my GF's team sorted out, I'd like to get mine beefed up a little. I already have all these pokes, but they're not EV trained, and only char and brel have perfect IVs. What would it cost to get this, out of what I listed?
    Spoiler:
    Hiya, from what you offered befor I'm only interested in your Jolly Tornadus, is there anything els you have to trade?

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Maybe, i'd have to look. Lemme check later today, i've gotta go to school right now.

Years
    It's all good.

it happens. we're all human right?
    Thank you both for understanding, I will om you each the day I get my new 3ds and trade you additional poke of choice, free of charge :)

Hello again.
    Would you be interested in a Jolly 5/6 Skill Link Shellder w/ Rock Blast for the shiny SPA Zapdos?

I would love to trade you, however continuing my streak of bad luck my 3ds broke
    I believe max might have that Zapdos so I'll check and see if he can fulfill the request!
    Hi,I am just wndering if you have Skype so i can talk to you on it

Which member in specific?

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Yo

I went through every pokemon I had in game besides the ones i listed, and put every poke with relatively superior or higher in one box. Before I check IVs, just lemme know which ones you're potentially interested in.

Skitty, feebas, togepi, cascoon, slugma, loudred, lucario, smart cosplay pika, strong cosplay pika, servine

There are probably more in my bank, but that's a hassle, so i figured i'd list the ones i had readily available first.

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Yo

I went through every pokemon I had in game besides the ones i listed, and put every poke with relatively superior or higher in one box. Before I check IVs, just lemme know which ones you're potentially listed in.

Skitty, feebas, togepi, cascoon, slugma, loudred, lucario, smart cosplay pika, strong cosplay pika, servine

There are probably more in my bank, but that's a hassle, so i figured i'd list the ones i had readily available first.
    Do you want the Pokemon you own EV trained or a whole new set Bred for 6IV's, Movesets and Ev's?

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Do you want the Pokemon you own EV trained or a whole new set Bred for 6IV's, Movesets and Ev's?

Preferably the latter, since my current team is already high level, and only charizard and breloom have perfect IVs.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Preferably the latter, since my current team is already high level, and only charizard and breloom have perfect IVs.

Okey well we don't really need high IV Pokemon unless there near perfect and already Battle ready so I gusse I'll take the legends you offered before

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    I'm only interested in Jolly Tornadus and maybe Docile shiny Metagross.
    So at best I can do you two Pokemon

Hmm

How about the glaceon and the zoroark for now?

And i'll dig through my bank a bit as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back