• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2016
    I'm very interested in that shiny X Y & Z set you guys have. Do you need anything specific currently for competitive pokemon? I can breed a lot of the hidden abilities with good IVs (mostly gen 5 pokemon, don't have that many HA gen 6 pokemon yet)

Years
  • I got a shiny arceus with 6 Ivs I could trade it to you for a shiny genesct and a darkrai?

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello people, I'm so sorry for the recent delays in replies Iv had the flu for what seems like forever but I promis I'm working on catching up so please be patient with me
    Thank you Wonderful users
    Addy

I'm sorry we only do 1-for-1 trades.
    Can you please give my the IV, Trainer ID, OT and Movesets for your Arceus

We're especially looking for Shiny Competative Pokemon right now, though at the bottom of the original post we do have a list of HA Pokemon were looking for :)

Hello, I'd be happy to do that trade, please let me know when your free :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the head up i figured it would probably be against the rules thanks for the info. as far as ivs and nature.

I talked to the ev guy. attack, sp attack, sp defense are perfect, and the nature is bold

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, but are you looking for anything specific for the rayquaza like IVs or nature?

Years
  • Hi, I have a request:
    KB Modest Kyogre (with Drizzle ability, Body Slam, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Origin Pulse attacks)

Problem is that I don't have anything to offer back. Maybe only 20th Anniversary Quiet Nature Celebi
    Unfortunately, Kyorge is shiny locked in ORAS so it would have to be from a previous generation. I will check with my partner about this as this is more her side of the of the shop.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello, I'm interested in

JPN Jungle Tours Celebi- Modest
    Ability- Natural Cure
    -Psychic
    -Energy Ball
    -Recover
    -Leaf Storm

WIN2011 Celebi- Gentle
    Ability- Natural Cure
    -Leaf Storm
    -Recover
    -Nasty Plot
    -Healing Wish

I can offer:
    Shiny 5IV:
    Charizard (HA)
    Togekiss
    Espeon (HA)
    Sceptile (Egg moves leech seed, synthesis)

Events:
    Zoroark: Movie 15 Event, 2015, UT, OT: Sly
    Diancie: Wifi Gift, 2015, UT, OT: Hope
    Jirachi: Colosseum, US Pre-Order Bonus Disk, UT, 2003, OT: WISHMKR
    Rayquaza (Shiny): Movie 15 Event, 2015, UT, OT: Galileo
    Shaymin: Toys R Us In-Life, UT, 2009, OT: TRU
    Garchomp: Strongest Pokemon Event, 2012, UT, OT: PC
    Tyranitar: Strongest Pokemon Event, 2012, UT, OT: PC
    Eevee (Shiny): Video Game Championships In-Life, 2010, UT, OT: VGC

I can make more offers if necessary, thanks!

Years
  • Hi, I was talking about non-shiny version in Events and Legendary part:

Spoiler:

Okay so I took a look at all my games and I dont have that kyorge, but I'll see if Jazz has it. Just letting you know that we are in the process of changing what we have to offer since we lost a partner for the shop so we might not have it, just letting you know. I'll let you know tho if we do have 1

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Okay so I took a look at all my games and I dont have that kyorge, but I'll see if Jazz has it. Just letting you know that we are in the process of changing what we have to offer since we lost a partner for the shop so we might not have it, just letting you know. I'll let you know tho if we do have 1

Hello Mac! How are you?

I have a thread in the quick trade section and I was wondering if you weren't busy if you could take a look to see if you'd be willing to help me out any?

It's in regards to completing my Living Dex and, in 20 years, my first time completing a National. It has a list of everything I yet need and was wondering if you or your affiliates here would be willing to make a donation.

Assuming, of course, you're not busy with other things. Believe me, I ran a shop in the past. I understand how busy they can keep you, haha.

Thank you for your consideration!

Years
  • Hello Mac! How are you?

I have a thread in the quick trade section and I was wondering if you weren't busy if you could take a look to see if you'd be willing to help me out any?

It's in regards to completing my Living Dex and, in 20 years, my first time completing a National. It has a list of everything I yet need and was wondering if you or your affiliates here would be willing to make a donation.

Assuming, of course, you're not busy with other things. Believe me, I ran a shop in the past. I understand how busy they can keep you, haha.

Thank you for your consideration!
    I can certainly help you out when I have some extra time. I should mention there is currently a celebi and 3 regiges events for the 3ds. 1 from pokebank and the other over wifi. I can make a list of what I can help you with and I'll let you know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I can certainly help you out when I have some extra time. I should mention there is currently a celebi and 3 regiges events for the 3ds. 1 from pokebank and the other over wifi. I can make a list of what I can help you with and I'll let you know.

I do have a Celebi (Thank you GF). Specifically the one you mentioned. And IIRC, the regis are available until like October, so I am putting off Pokebank until it's a need. (Unless for some unGodly reason, I don't need it by October, then I'll get it for the events).

Thank you so much for your consideration, it truly means a lot.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Wondering about that KB competitive serperior. Is it Timid, with contrary as an ability and hidden power fire? If so I'd be very interested. Feel free to check my thread to see if there is anything you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Hey. I am so sorry I havent gotten back to you sooner, but i havent forgotten about you. I took a quick look on my competitive game and havent found a shiny jolly one. I do have a non-shiny 6iv jolly absol if that interests you at all just in case I cant find a shiny one. I will get my other games tonight just to make sure i didnt transfer it over to a different game.

Hey just checking up with you since its been awhile last I heard from you. Let me know what's up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Hi I'm looking to fill out my dex so I was hoping to get a xearnas if only for a minute or two I would trade it back straight away I just want to get the dex entry. I'm new to this so I'm not sure if this is allowed so if not I'm sorry I just really wanna fill my dex and get the shiny charm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back