• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GH_god's trade thread

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    i dont have much but i will add more every now and then also x0 means i have no clones at the moment if you want one with x0 please pm so i can clone.
    shinies
    lugia x2 ut
    ho oh x 3 ut
    manaphy x1 ut
    riolu x0 ut(nicknamed riy)
    bibarel x0
    garchomp not ev trained but has good stats lvl:100 hp:353 atk:335 def:208 sp.atk:190 sp.def:181 speed:333 nature:naive
    shiny lucario

events
    10 aniv celebi
    pokemon event electivire

my wants:
    shinies
    ev trained
    shiny ev trained

fc:1031-8610-7598
    acuatince:creg

Last edited:

booyakaboy

Shiny_Hunter
    Years
    Ok Ok u havnt asked wat u want 4 these ill like the electivire wat will u take 4 that man i noe ill give u a latios or if u dont want that i can give u a latias PM me if u wanna trade if u dont like these guys tell me wat ur lookin 4 in particular

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    what natures are your lugia and ho-oh? if you're ho-oh is adamant take a look at my thread and pick anything you like. im not really about what nature the lugia is.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    what natures are your lugia and ho-oh? if you're ho-oh is adamant take a look at my thread and pick anything you like. im not really about what nature the lugia is.

they r both relaxed nature i like ur Lvl 100 adamant EV'd salamence

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    can i also get lvl's for 10th aniv celebi and event electivire

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Shiny Golem and Ralts for the Event Electivire?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    booyakaboy:no there not nicknamed
    SHP133:sure pm me when were online
    classicrockfan:brave pokemon ranger

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
    Years
    ok I have a shiny,hippopotas,electabuzz,sandslash,flygon,jolteon,rayquaza,pinsir,crobat,laparas,pichu,dewgong,manectric,luxray,lucario,zigzagoon.

Back