• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ghastly art

mau

:]
    Years
    ghastly art

so how can i improve?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The smoke trail effect should look less made of spheres. I would try some kind of more random, flame-esque pattern. It just doesn't look like smoke the way it is now; it's too cartoony in a way that contrasts with the rest of the picture too much.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Style wise, the cartoony smoke shape works if you intended it to look that way. It seems you wanted this Gastly to look more tame than sinister.

But that right eye definitely shouldn't be blurred.

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Well, the Gastly looks a little hungover. Has he been drinking at the Lucky Luvdisc?

Maybe you could make the Gastly with a more mischevious look. Then for the tail... something kind of foggy... misty... or a rapid flame would work.

Overall, it's really great. I like the hungover effect.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    mrplanters said:
    i like the cartoony affect but like aggron bird said get rid of the spherey look

UGH!

It's ARAGORNbird, not aggron bird. I hate it when people do that.

Sorry, just had to get that out XD

Back