• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost in Car Ad

Executioner

No Freakin' Beginner!
    Years
    Strange but interesting.

This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.

They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering quietly in the background about it near the end of the commercial.

The mist is pretty dull, watch closely.

Here is the ad:
    https://dvorak.org/blog/images/GhostlyCarAd.wmv

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    me: thats freakin old...
    me: you still need to change your shorts though
    me: be quiet.....

Lucid

That got me... things that can make me jump and scream pwn~

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Gosh, that startled me. I don't usually fall for that kind of a thing, and now I'll just be even more sure not to go into those links. =/

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I remember this from a while back. My friend showed me it. The thing had me freaked for the rest of the day XD

Years
    My mom showed me that (except it had the orignal german? ad at the end isntead of that message). Acutally, I was like "wait, this is kinda familiar...that thing is going to jump out again, isn't it?" and then it did XD
    Nice message though. ._.;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    things that can make me jump and scream pwn~
    Totally. XD
    My teacher showed our class this, I knew what it was and everyone in my class got scared especially one girl who was right up at the screen. XD!

Years
    Executioner said:
    El OH EL!!
    Um, dude. That's something called spam. And people here aren't so fond of spam. So would it be okay if you lay off the useless comments? It would make everyone happy around here... =D

Years
    Oh God, that is so scary. o__O
    I can't believe how scary it was... I didn't think it would be so scary since I knew there was going to be something like that somewhere... but hey, it still scared me quite a lot. o__O

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ****ing hell that scared the hell outta me

Back