• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Ghosts from the Lavender Tower

Years
    Everyone knows about the Ghosts from the Lavender Tower, the ones that you cannot attack, well I am seriously desprate to catch it,k and i dont care if it ruins my game or not, i want it, so does anyone know how? codes, hacks, anything, gameshark even, anything!! any help would be geatly appreciated

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    you can....sort of
    you see
    you know the missingno glitch right??
    well if you have a lowercase 'y' in your name as the 3rd, 5th or 7th letter in your name
    then do the missingno glitch, and you may battle the ghost from the tower. its called missingno, tho. i do not know what happens after you catch it. it may change sprites, it may not. i never tried it. and i advise you not to.

Years
    ok, well i tried it, found the GHOST missingno, and caught it, but it changes into missingno as soon as it is in my party
    , im gonna search some more

Back