• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost's Nightmare Shop

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    just edited above your post with information about times when i can trade and a suggestion of what to do if my schedule is not good for you.

so what time is it in your country can we trade now and how far ahead of the uk in time are you

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    well well thats a predicament are you going to work now or do you have time to do the trade now coz when you get back itll be like 12 am here

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    OK I'll take the shiny Wishmaker Jirachi for the Jap. Ranch Mew, also, would you accept the below EV'd Swellow for that Lvl 40 Jolly Rapidash and the shiny Rayquaza (since it says you get two Pokemon for giving you an EV'd):

Swellow - Jolly (Level 47)
    252A/252Speed/6HP
    Facade
    Protect
    U-turn
    Brave Bird

Years
    10th Anniversary Celebi – Lv 70 Naive and PKTOPIA Pikachu - Lv 10 Hardy Female (Knows Surf) for an EV'd Lv 100 Salamence.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    if your trading two pokemon for one ev'd pokemon would you trade
    Magmar - Lv 36 Impish Male (Fire Blast, Follow Me, Cross Chop, Thunderpunch)
    and Togetic – Lv 73 Impish Female (Double Edge, Tri Attack, ANcientpower, Helping hand)

for my level 100 ev'd lucario?

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
    OK I'll take the shiny Wishmaker Jirachi for the Jap. Ranch Mew, also, would you accept the below EV'd Swellow for that Lvl 40 Jolly Rapidash and the shiny Rayquaza (since it says you get two Pokemon for giving you an EV'd):

Swellow - Jolly (Level 47)
    252A/252Speed/6HP
    Facade
    Protect
    U-turn
    Brave Bird

Sounds good i'll PM/VM when i can trade (won't be till tonight of course)

what would u want for the Pichu – Lv 2 Lax Female (Knows Volt Tackle)
    Yeah that's not really a big deal so just whatever you wanna hand over man...i'll take basically anything for it

10th Anniversary Celebi – Lv 70 Naive and PKTOPIA Pikachu - Lv 10 Hardy Female (Knows Surf) for an EV'd Lv 100 Salamence.
    Sounds good :) I'll PM you tonight when i can trade as well

if your trading two pokemon for one ev'd pokemon would you trade
    Magmar - Lv 36 Impish Male (Fire Blast, Follow Me, Cross Chop, Thunderpunch)
    and Togetic – Lv 73 Impish Female (Double Edge, Tri Attack, ANcientpower, Helping hand)

for my level 100 ev'd lucario?
    of course :) i'll PM tonight

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    your on eastern time zone right i am too so i should be on whenever you wanna trade.

also if this wouldnt be too much to ask could you attach a magmarizer to magmar and a shiny stone to togetic so i can evolve them and ill throw in a masterball.

Years
    Hey man, I would like to trade your level 50 lugia for my level 72 Groudon.
    And your level 40 Latios/Latias for my Heatran.

cuban510

da Ghettoest Cuban in da World
    Years
    check my thread for the 10 ANIV Latios (with the Soul Dew), and both Duking Plusle and Shuckle. are all of them UT?

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
    Hey man, I would like to trade your level 50 lugia for my level 72 Groudon.
    And your level 40 Latios/Latias for my Heatran.
    sounds good

check my thread for the 10 ANIV Latios (with the Soul Dew), and both Duking Plusle and Shuckle. are all of them UT?
    Yes, all are UT :)
    would the following be acceptable? If it's asking too much please tell me so
    WORLD08 Lucario UT- comes with Leftovers
    Red Metagross UT
    RUBY Zigzagoon UT- it's Shiny

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
    i'm at work.. it'll have to be after 6 PM Eatern time before i can do any trading :( sorry... gotta make money ya know

ATTENTION ALL.
    Recent development in personal life may make tonights trades be late or non-existent..... wife was supposed to go get my mother something for her b-day which is tomorrow but she got called into work and said she would have to go shopping for present tonight..... meaning she's more than likely gonna make me go too LOL.... so... yeah... just rememberi keep tabs on all the orders i have and will PM/VM you whenever i am ready to do the trade...i will PM you multiple days if necessary... don't worry you will NOT be forgotten
    :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    is your Cubone – Lv 4 Adamant Male ut???if it is pick something off my thread for it

Back