• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gible Eggs and Combee Eggs 4 trade

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I have about 20 Gible Eggs for trade. They're from two breeding pairs.

Male=Quiet
    Female=Quirky

Male=Lax
    Female=Naughty

To be honest, I was just messing around and wound up breeding them. THe eggs got mixed so I dont' know which pair bred which egg. I don't know much about breeding and this was just a start.

The Combee are from a Mild Male and Adamant Female. And I have about 10 of them.

Make me an offer if you're interested.

Derarath

||||||
    Years
    I need a Gible egg, do you need anything specific? I only have 4 gym badges so far, so I cant get any legendarys..

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I'd love to have Blastoise, but I can't because I havent' beaten the game yet. I think the only Pokemon that I can' currently take offers on are Diamond and Pearl Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'd love to have Blastoise, but I can't because I havent' beaten the game yet. I think the only Pokemon that I can' currently take offers on are Diamond and Pearl Pokemon.

I know it's technically against the rules, but I just wanted to tell you that you CAN still trade for Non-Sinnoh Pokemon using Friend Codes even if you don't have the National Dex. So you could accept that trade.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    IDEALLY, my plan is to see all of the Pokes in the Sinnoh Dex including the exclusives, so that I can open up the National Dex and be able to import.

Now if someone can confirm for me that all I need to do is see them in trade, and that I don't have to keep them to get credit for seeing them in the Sinnoh Dex, I'd gladly trade an egg just for the chance to temporarily trade some of the more rare Pokemon. I won't keep the rare ones, I just want to open the option to import the Pokes that I have in my Fire Red and stuff and be able to take trades on Pokemon like Bastoise. Someone confirm for me please?

Anyway, here's what I'm missing from the Sinnoh Dex....

12, 33, 37, 42, 46, 54, 81, 83, 98, 101, 108, 110, 111, 113, 123, 128, 135, 139, 141, 147, 150, 151

And here are the Version Exclusives that I'm missing and I will trade for any of these...

Diamond

86, 87, 123, 212, 246, 247, 248, 261, 262, 304, 305, 306, 352

Pearl

All EXCEPT 200, 410, 411, 429, 431, 432

Hope that helps. Like I said, my ultimate goal is to open the Import option, because I'm mostly interested in the collecting aspect right now.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    If what Ichapokemr says is true, then Jay, I'll gladly trade you. And I'm willing to entertain offers on all Pokemon.

Thanks for the info. I hope it's true. I'm not interested n battling right now. I'm jsut beginning to learn, so all I want is to collect for now and learn the different moves and figure out which of the Pokes I like the best.

EDIT: I also have Gible hatchlings. Level 1. Haven't done anything to them. Right now I have 4. I hatched them to trade on the GTS. The natures are Quirky, Adamant, Jolly and Modest. If you want one of them, let me know.

EDIT #2: @ Shadow, Did you still want that Munchlax that you were trying to get with honey? I have 2 so you're welcome to one. I don't want anything for it. He's yours if you still need him. I'm in Florida USA, so pick a time, and I'll give'em to you if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    IMTHEONEKILLINU said:
    I'm not that far into FR to ba able to do that. It's kinda why I was just trying to trade Combee and Gible eggs from Diamond for the older Pokemon. I may just have to trade Diamond Pokemon for FR Pokemon I think.

Then I hereby offer you a Charmander for a Munchlax (if you still have one to trade).

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
    Years
    In case you get overwhelmed with offers. Please note your friendly neighborhood Pokemon Factory has a large supply of Gibles as well.

As a neighbor of mine I would like to wish your business good luck. And if you ever need more supplies visit the
    POKEMON FACTORY.

Back