• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • I didn't mean to swoop Selena from you I'm sorry T_T And I really am sorry to see you go, but I'll still consider you part of the family that we practically are already.

Sephear

Years
  • Haha so true. I like the little connection Selena and Matthias made, and now it's a little triangle where they and Will all know each other =P Time for me to shove me nose in again.

Dangit, kitty on my lap making it hard to type.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Arsonphobia - the fear of fire.

Yeah same here, you'll see more of it tomorrow since Bastian is sleeping. xD

Sephear

Years
  • Yeah, those crazy Danish and their totally wierd sleeping schedules that-make-perfect-sense-with-time-zones =P I look forward to where this goes.

Sephear

Years
  • Anyone else interested in water? Ginny just made some churn n_n

Well Liam finally managed to do SOMETHING with his water...for a couple of seconds that is. I figured the result as advanced as it was fit his precision, and it's balanced out by the fact that he can't let his attention stray for a moment right now anyways.

Years
  • I've decided that mine will only be capable of making a sphere of sand and throwing it (the ball being only like 3 inches around).

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • @amerininja. I'd like to think of us more like "special guests" instead of latecomers :p

I guess I'll let Grace move some wind along her pretty sound wave whatever thingies... then she might slap someone with said wind/wave? Hmm...

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
  • NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBBSSSS!!!!! Hmmm the 2nd wave?

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • I just pretended like I simply went to class. I'll probably have my character move in later.

In the meantime, there's an exploding beaker of water in the classroom, and the perpetrator has already gone off to dry his shirt off. (That stuff got everywhere.)

Years
  • ^that's what she said. Also Evan's just coming back to class so we may or may not bump into each other (and justice may or may not be served hehe).

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Alright, I'm done sleeping! It's time to get some posting done! ... As soon as Meganium comes back! I'm glad you guys seemed to like the joined post we did :3

Back