• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Me and Fuyu have posted our first of many JPs! We've got an awesome plot with the two so stay tuned :D

Years
  • sorry for my absence of late i will shoot for one by tommorow nite i just need time no
    I have band camp till summers out and nxt week ill have it worse and then the nxt even worse ughhhh. :(

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'm sorry Swifty, but I'm gonna have to drop this one. I've already lost track of Beege, and in all admittance, I feel like this isn't the right RP for me. Again, I'm sorry, but Beege Davis is out.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • @Mac I look forward to it, 2 of my first new friends upon my return to PC? Both of whom I know are good writers and just the right amount/kind of crazy? Yes indeed. I only hope Will can hang out and make friends with them too, and continue to be befuddled and kerfuffled

@Hereto Sorry to hear that, I hope whatever RP DOES feel like the right one treats you good =_

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think my edited post will be my last post until Monday. Told Sephear that he has permission to bunny Selena in case if he wanted to move on.

See y'all monday!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Lunch will end tomorrow! Make sure you character gets their fill :3 second lesson will then start.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Well, lesson #2, coupled with Selena and Will heading in the opposite direction of Matthias kinda forces us to go our seperate ways :P Or well, at least 'till we get to class. Wait... oh god, it's sports. Please tell me it'll be something like dodgeball where Matt' can cheat his ass off.

Sephear

Years
  • Ha, I was going to head to the kitchen first since we weren't told about the lunch thing but...yeah.

Ermahgerd, if it was Dodgeball Will would win SO HARD.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginny will enjoy sports if that's what it is. She's pretty athletic n_n

Sephear

Years
  • Fun!

@Nideous you always post so fast and much when you have options with your character, I love it <3

@BIS and Mac <3 because wuvs fo youz tooz

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Lookie there :3 We posted. Grace fell into the pool. Fun, fun, fun! :D

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • I'd rather say the pool decided to hug her, lol xD
    And soon there will be Dom Fan-Service for all the ladies while Grace is, y'know, dying and stuff...

Sephear

Years
  • Long as you don't try to ship Will with anyone everything will be peachy keen, I don't need those kinds of fangirls.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Finally addressing the posts here.

Sorry to see you go heretostay, I will open the spot but only after I've sorted out the next IC lesson, so if you change your mind let me know.

Years
  • Every one has their drink, whether it be milk or water, wine or beer, tea or coffee...

Drink-related post up!

Back