• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Adsfjh why Mac? Also what in the world did you write to make it so long?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I didn't even realize it had gotten that long tbqh... I can be quite a wordsmith, I guess.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think Selena's gonna have to use her vines to carry Matt to the nurses office. They're strong enough to carry a...hot muscular boy. xD Plus she's hydrated enough to do so, so...yay! She might do two!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • So, would anyone like to interact with Eden? Currently he's by the pool with Del (Del is gonna be sent back soon).

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I think Selena's gonna have to use her vines to carry Matt to the nurses office. They're strong enough to carry a...hot muscular boy. xD Plus she's hydrated enough to do so, so...yay! She might do two!

I honestly wouldn't call him muscular xD He's barely in shape! But hey, I doubt Matt'll mind if you give him a hand or vine or two :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Indeed -- the nurse has already seen what those thorns can do xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I honestly wouldn't call him muscular xD He's barely in shape! But hey, I doubt Matt'll mind if you give him a hand or vine or two :P

Oh! That's how I pictured him tbh! Or maybe I was picturing the wrong character all along... xD but okay...Matt is already vined up, but Selena's gonna have to hurry up.

Meant to post late last night but PC got stunfiskd. Sorry for the late lateness.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Guys I'm seeing a bit of inconsistencies in the Liam/Selena/Matthias scenario. Check 'em out please?

(It might just be post order but it looks really odd lmao).

EDIT:// It would seem one of our players it out of action for a while. If anyone is interacting with Evan you may bunny him slightly and have him leave the area. He is going to go to bed ill until BlahISuck returns.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Guys I'm seeing a bit of inconsistencies in the Liam/Selena/Matthias scenario. Check 'em out please?

(It might just be post order but it looks really odd lmao).

yeah I agree as well. Liam's helping someone out (i don't even know who) while Selena's helping Matt to the nurse's office. Unless I missed something or misread...can someone point that out? xD

A joint post would probably be best.

& Nathan, I have no problem with that. Selena could really use the help carrying Matt's legs.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Hmmm for the most part I've been trying not to bunny anybody else too much, that might have made it a bit worse I'm not sure.

Yes that might indeed be a good idea.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If you're not doing a joint post, but want to mention what other people are doing, you should just reference previous posts.

That way, you avoid bunnying as you're just putting your own perspective on what the writer/owner has decided.

Bear that in mind guys, I don't wanna see any bunnying going on.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I like to think I'm pretty good about that for the most part =P But for the sake of keeping everything as tight as possible I'll try even harder from now on ^_^

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • If I'm doing anything wrong, be sure to let me know, but I don't see anything I'm doing wrong :o Honestly, as long as it doesn't hurt my character or goes along with what he would do, I don't mind minor bunnying with me. That said, Matt's gonna be out at least until he gets to the nurse's office, so... keep going, I'll hop in whenever it's convenient!

And once he gets up and going, we could definitely do a joined post.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I very briefly bunnied Angel in a post, but I made sure I had Fuyu's position to do it, lol. It was mainly so I could RP with BiS...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • The best way to get someone to RP with you Col', is actually asking any individuals rather than just throwing a question in here for everyone to see. Sometimes it might work, but it's much more effective if you ask the people individuall :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • asking individually for interactions is much better than throwing your request publicly, or even interacting without permission (which is my big pet peeve!). I'm sure some RPers here would love to interact...you just gotta ask :D

Back