• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I've left Mammoth a message so hopefully he'll let us know soon! I guess I'll hang on a few more days for people to post as they please - the update will be more a clarification on time (Lunch!) rather than something for compulsory attendance :) luckily.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Just line me up for a spot in case someone is dropped, alright? I'm not really active on any RP's here, and this is a great site! I hate to be left out of the ones I'm most interested in. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Is it too late to join this RP?

I'm afraid Doctor (The Doctor?) is right, we're really full.

@CosmicFury - I'll let you know if a spot opens up, I'll take a trip through my VMs/this thread and find out who is next in line, if we have an opening.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Things are getting tense 8D How many have actually gone out from their dorms yet?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Clay is still just standing in the doorway until my JP is up XD.

Bad news guys, Minerva has had to drop out for personal reasons. That means that later this week there will definitely be one spot open, possibly two.

Please don't hound me though, I will contact the people with priority directly today/tomorrow :).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Not me XD I'm a bit confused as what to do as my roommate appeared and now dropped out so :C
    Their character maybe became instant homesick (or actually ill) and had to go home again on the very first day - cue new player!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginerva should return to her dorm, and craft a new roommate from spare clothes and sticks. Then overnight, she wishes on a star that the new roomie was a real boy, who then takes the girl on a whirlwind adventure to find out just what it means.... to be human.

Ginevra is scared haha! She's in her dorm right now, I just have to find something to do/someone for her to socialize with (or do ;)).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg mac not yet

Maybe she can run into Hilda and Kevin if she's scared or something. Though JPs with three people (one being me = busy) aren't usually a great idea xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    IC Event 0.5 is up! Lunchtime - doesn't really count as a full update, just giving your characters more ammunition to play with.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oops by the pool? That's where Hilda and Kevin is I think xD Buut we could have moved before lunch.

Currently still writing up a JP with Wooly. It'll get done at some point ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back