• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
  • hey, currently looking at this pokemon
    -UT Sassy Pumpkaboo ♀ lv.50 (10/1/2014) OT Spooky2014 ID 10014 Capable of taking hits w/Rocky Helmet

I have
    - Hidden ability Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
    - Hidden ability Regirock, Regice, and Registeel
    - Descartes event Zygarde
    - Shiny Descartes Xerneas and Yveltal Event
    - Happy Hour Meowth
    - Pokemon 20 GF Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini
    - Hidden Ability Dream Ball Palkia, Giratina, and Ho-Oh
    - Steven Shiny Beldum
    - Kanto Classic Lance Dragonite

are you interested in any of these?

Years
  • I'm interested in your pokescrap shaymin and victini as well as your flawless sinjoh ruins shiny dialga and giratina and your shiny sinjoh ruins palkia :p

I have lance's dragonite, whitney's miltank, cynthia's garchomp, N's darmanitan (obtained these myself with proof for all except dragonite)

I also have the HA birds and Volcanion as well as japanese versions of the shiny xerneas and yveltal

Btw i think you put 3rd gen events (the 10AANNIV stuff) in your 4th gen section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back