• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
oh thank you so much :D thing is cant trade right now :S my router can only hold one wifi at a time, and my dad is on his laptop :S sorry, can we do it tomorrow please?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2010
You have any:

metwo?
kyogre?
Machamp?
Snorlax?

Ev trained plz....um lets see just let me know what you have....

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2010
ok ty! I will check tomorrow if those are the ones I need...also include natures plz....just tell me what you would like and I will see what I can do *kind of new @ breeding so I will try to do it as fast as I can* I will try to get anything you need

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
do u think i could have this?

-UT Shiny Raikou lv.30 (6/23/2010) OT クラウン ID 06180 a little quick tempered

also i was wondering while u are looking for something in my trade thread if u could bump it thanks :D

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
What did you want for it?

It was Celebi in case you forgot. :)
Its a freebie ^^
ok ty! I will check tomorrow if those are the ones I need...also include natures plz....just tell me what you would like and I will see what I can do *kind of new @ breeding so I will try to do it as fast as I can* I will try to get anything you need
mewtwo modest
kyogre modest
machamp adamant
snorlax careful
do u think i could have this?

-UT Shiny Raikou lv.30 (6/23/2010) OT クラウン ID 06180 a little quick tempered

also i was wondering while u are looking for something in my trade thread if u could bump it thanks :D
I'm interested in your sinjoh ruins shiny palkia

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
ginji, i will be trading you the sinjoh duo. i am just occupied with midterms. today is officially my last day so around 6 this evening EST, i will be able to trade with you.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
ginji, i will be trading you the sinjoh duo. i am just occupied with midterms. today is officially my last day so around 6 this evening EST, i will be able to trade with you.
oh ok, I was wondering if our trade was going to happen or not
I might be online after 7pm est

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
sorry, i cant get back online :S wifi problems, dw about the swinub, organising another time its too much trouble, thanks for the eevee :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
i have Interesting of this
UT Shiny Entei lv.30 (6/21/2010) OT クラウン ID 06180 often lost in thought
my offer is 7- Eleven Pikachu,N-Zone Pikachu or Oto Mew all legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back