• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
Hey Ginji, I have a couple trades I'd like to ask you. would you mind talking on secure, I 'd like to get you some posts in your thread?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
What are the stats of shiny EV'd arcanine?

no u misunderstood me -.-, I meant i want ALAMOS Darkrai and i will see what Good Offers for it, if nothing good. maybe i would choose ur Shiny EV,d Arcanine instead

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I have a couple of questions about your non shiny metagross.

What are its stats and moves?
Is it english?
Metagross lv.100
stats: 313/403/277/180/210/174
moveset: agility, explosion, ice punch, EQ
its in english and not nicknamed

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
mmmmm...... as much now infernape10( my friend),s Latest EV Trained Pokemon is Charizard Timid Nature: SP.ATK: 310, SPEED: 310 and yet im not sure with the Exact Stat becuz hes a Lazy guy u know -.-

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
mmmmm...... as much now infernape10( my friend),s Latest EV Trained Pokemon is Charizard Timid Nature: SP.ATK: 310, SPEED: 310 and yet im not sure with the Exact Stat becuz hes a Lazy guy u know -.-
so you really don't have anything to offer?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
so you really don't have anything to offer?
Well i have some Strong Pokemon in my Diamond but cant be Offered cuz they Arent with infernape10 and as u know i dont have Wi-Fi, Now hes EV Training a Hasty Tauros. maybe this will be the Second Offer beside Charizard

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2009
shiny voltorb lv.28 x2 UT

and you colleseum zapdos. can i have info on them please

IVs, nature ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back