• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Sorry i made you wait, thanks for the trade, and also how about a 4 for 1 deal for those you want from me??
thats ok and no prob ^^, sooo you just want 1 of my events for the 4 I want from you right? Is that ok?

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
Years
I'm interested in your 10ANNIV Raikou and 10ANNIV Suicune. I have a touched event deoxys (GAMSTP) and a lv 100 Mewtwo that I'm about 95% sure is EVD. interested? if you don't want the deoxys check my thread for other stuff I offer

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I'm interested in your 10ANNIV Raikou and 10ANNIV Suicune. I have a touched event deoxys (GAMSTP) and a lv 100 Mewtwo that I'm about 95% sure is EVD. interested? if you don't want the deoxys check my thread for other stuff I offer
Do you have anymore events?

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
Ginji, you still want these?

Shiny EV'd Froslass
Shiny EV'd Charizard
EV'd Zapdos.

You left a message on my trade thread.

I wanted the Collo/XD/Distant Land Shiny Suicune and Entei.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ginji, you still want these?

Shiny EV'd Froslass
Shiny EV'd Charizard
EV'd Zapdos.

You left a message on my trade thread.

I wanted the Collo/XD/Distant Land Shiny Suicune and Entei.
yes I still want them, use my pearl 1 fc

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
Years
I have a Manaphy (I cant give u stats on it now cuze I left my DS @ my friends place) but its completly legit, and LVL 50, interested?

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Natures on
shiny gliscor lv.100
metagross lv.100 w/ice punch

Do you have a Timid/Modest Latios and Calm Latias and a Modest, Impish, Quiet, or Bold natured Jirachi?

Remember you said via PM that you were interested in my Naive HP Ice Heatran and Bold HP Electric Suicune?

Years
i have this events !!

Spoiler:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Natures on
shiny gliscor lv.100
metagross lv.100 w/ice punch

Do you have a Timid/Modest Latios and Calm Latias and a Modest, Impish, Quiet, or Bold natured Jirachi?

Remember you said via PM that you were interested in my Naive HP Ice Heatran and Bold HP Electric Suicune?
shiny gliscor- impish
metagross- adamant

Yes I have a modest latios ev'd and I don't have a calm latias
I also have bold, quiet, modest natured jirachi

yeah I remember, I didn't feel like listing all the natures of the stuff you were interested in.
i have this events !!

Spoiler:
ummm could you list they're names too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back