• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giratina & the Bouquet of the Sky Discussion

WindWaker08

Legend hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2009
    -- Requesting for clips is not allowed --

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It's only out in cinemas at the moment, the first time the rest of us will be able to see it is when it comes out on DVD. (and someone rips it...)

WindWaker08

Legend hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2009
    aw man well at least one of my friends from japan gave me a free shaymin from that movie =3

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Cool

This movie seems pretty good. Can't wait to see what kind of power Giratinas new form has.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The END of movie 11 (spoilers) -- Link removed --

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Uh, what, I thought it only mattered if it was over 5 mins? It was 3 mins. Oh well, it's not there anymore, it's at Pokebeach.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    My bad, I've been killing off requests thread for episode a lot lately it's becomming an automated reflex ^_^;. Just don't turn this into a movie-11-clip-thread, okay?

Back