• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Giratina

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2017
    In Pokemon Platinum, you catch Giratina as Origin Forme. I did that around 8pm or so, and got transported to Sendoff Spring etc. I checked up on my Giratina and it was in the Alt Forme. I'd heard from a number of places that was normal as it switches between day and night...

However this morning I checked up on my Giratina and it was still in Alt Forme o.O

How do I change it back? Pleeeeeease =)

Thank you in advance :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    To change it back, you need to enter a different part of the Torn World after beating the game. You get an item called the Platinum Orb from there. Check Serebii, that might help.

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
  • once you beat the elite 4 go to turnback cave,you will enter a different part of the torn world there,there will be an item called the platinum org just let giratina hold it and it will stay in its origin forme

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Years
  • Just so you know, the Torm World section that you get the Platinum Orb at is made out of pieces from the Original Torn World... The Spot you get the Orb at is the Place you fight Cyrus and Battle Giratina...

Back