• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GirlGenius Fan Club

Years
    Star said:
    O.O

Wow, GG. You have a secret admirer. XD

*adds Master to list*
    *looks to see if he's offline* Secret admirer? Or a weird brother? The world may never know...because I will kill him. XD

Spoiler: Really

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Wow, 0 years old. I wish that I knew about Flannery then, but oh well. I wonder what you're gonna do after you hear that blue song I told you about?

Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    Wow, 0 years old. I wish that I knew about Flannery then, but oh well. I wonder what you're gonna do after you hear that blue song I told you about?
    Amazing, is it not? XD

Blue song? I will listen to it again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...then I'll thank you for telling me about it...and again...and again...and again...XD

Back