• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girls' Generation (SNSD) release new Maxi Single in US!

Years
  • Girls' Generation (SNSD) release new Maxi Single in US!

Korean pop group Girls' Generation (also known as SNSD which stands for So Nyeo Shi Dae) have released their long awaited Maxi Single in the US containing remixes by Teddy Riley and featuring Snoop Dogg in one of them. It contains 8 tracks, the first song is the original followed by 6 remixes, then an Instrumental version before an Capella finishes it off.

Later in January, they will release a special album containing all remixes from the EP and a selection of Korean songs from the third studio album.

What are your thoughts about this?

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I haven't listened to any of the remixes aside from listening to a little bit of the one with Snoop Dogg in it (why Snoop Dogg, just why...) but I will try and listen to the single if I remember. I wasn't really excited about the new remixes if I'm honest.

But good for them releasing it in the US. I don't see them ever becoming really popular over there, but it's nice to see they're (trying) break down barriers between the US and Korean music industry.

As for the studio album, I can only hope it will have "TRICK" and "OSCAR" on it; two of the best songs on "The Boys" in my opinion. It would be nice if it included other popular songs by them like "Gee" and "Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)" and perhaps a new song, but I think that's unlikely. All in all, I'm not really excited by it the new album seeing how it will be filled with songs I've heard before, but I suppose it would be a bit much asking for a few new songs.

anyways 2NE1 US DEBUT WHERE

Back